Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in quite a while, but hopefully I'll be more active here.

I woke up at sunrise and I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed.  I tiptoed to my closet and looked at all the luxurious dresses to choose from.  Kaioh really loved to spoil me and I despised it.  I chose a red sleeveless dress which was studded with rhinestones with a matching pair of arm warmers as well as matching diamond and ruby jewellery.  I went downstairs and saw Kaioh's younger sister, Sayaka and her fiancé Hyou.

Sayaka noticed me and waved with a big grin plastered on her face. "Hey, Jenny!" she yelled.  Sayaka was a very kind and warm hearted woman unlike her demonic fiend of a brother.  She tries to comfort me as much as possible but nothing she can do can fix a broken heart.  Hyou gave me a warm smile.  He was very gentle and loving, just like his fiancée.  It shocked me that such a kind and compassionate man could possible be a loyal friend of Kaioh. "How are you, Genora? I apologize if Kaioh has been a little rough with you. He feels that using force is an efficient way to get what he wants." Said Hyou in a sorrowful tone.  "Well, he hasn't been too controlling lately and I've been feeling quite at ease." I replied, coolly. "Hyou, should we take Genora out somewhere? The poor girl hasn't left the mansion in months! She'll die in here if Ni-san doesn't let her leave!" Cried Sayaka with a worried expression plastered on her face. "It's alright, my life is already crumbling away." I sighed. Hyou frowned, "Genora, you mustn't give up. Maybe you will see him again and the two of you will be married." I looked at him with tears welling up in my eyes, "He loves Yuria, he will never love me..." I covered my face with my hands and sobbed lightly. Hyou put his strong arms around me. "It's alright Genora, I will help you escape from Kaioh, I promise you." I looked at up at him, "Would you really?" I asked. He nodded.