Chapter 4

I looked at everyone of them and then relized that I was still crying, so i stood up and said, "I'm sorry, that should of not happened, it was immature of me." I looked down ashamed. "Its fine. What are you 14, its ok for a 14 year old to cry, its only natural" Tony said.

"I know but I figured I'm in a room full of Earth's mightyest heros and Director Furry, and I'm acting like a child, I just feel like I didn't belong here if I act like a child around you all." "Trust me sweetie, your not the only child here." "What do you mean?" I asked, "well we figured you would need a friend so we brought someone here for you." Director said, I looked up and saw MaryCatherine, my best friend.

"AHHHHHHHHH MARYCATHERINE ALL MY GODS YOUR HERE IN FRONT OF ME ON A FLYING AIRPLANE CRAFT THING MAJIGG!!!! ANYWAY OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR HERE!!!!" I screamed, "I KNOW RIGHT DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF MY HEROS NOW I MEAN YOU GET TO HELP THE AVEGERS!! THEY ARE AMAZING I MEAN ESPECIALLY CAPTAIN AMERICA! HE'S JUST SO HOT!"

 I looked over at Captain and started lauhing because he was blushing, I looked back at her and she was blushing because I guess she just relized that he was standing right behind her when she said that, she turned around and as I expected she sreamed and then ran out the room

 "Ummm... uhhh is she........uhh ok?" Captain asked still blushing, "Yeah perfectly fine why do you ask?" "well, she did just scream and run away which shouldn't we go get her?"

"Nope she will be back here in 5, 4, 3, 2 , 1" as expected she ran back in just in time. She looked up at Captain and froze, "C-C-Captain A-A-America-a-a-a umm uhhh p-p-pleasure t-t-to me-meet y-you s-sir" She said stuttering, "Captain I would like you to meet my best friend MaryCatherine, MaryCatherine this is Captain America." She looked at him, then ran out the rom again.

"Excuse we while I go slap the poop out of her" I said, "HAAHAHAHAHAHA you sound so stupid saying that why didn't you just say s**t?" asked Tony, "Well lets see I'm 14 years old and I don't cuss, Volllhorst" Natasha started laughing at the name.

I guess she knew what it meant, "Hey, no fair you called me something I don't know the name of or what language it is!" Tony said, pouting. "Its German for flipping idiot. By the way I know German so I could cuss you out and you all would never know besides Natasha cause she seems to know the stuff so HAHAHAHA you Verlierer" Natasha was laughing her but off at that moment, "Anyway I need to go slap someone so bye"

"Haha Tony gust got called a flipping idiot and a loser by a 14 year old and didn't even know...sad, just sad" Natasha stated before I walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Volllhorst=Flipping idiot

Verlierer=Loser                       just in case you were confused      p.s I'm part German so I had to add German in there:))))))