Chapter 6

"11 YEARS JESUS CHRIST 11 YEARS YOU BEEN STUCK IN THIS HELL OF A PLACE" I screamed, "Yup this hellhole has been my house since I was 2!" "But how did they find you??"  "Well, my mom when I was born ended a relationship with my birth father..... 2 years later she met this guy *cough* *cough* Loki *cough* *cough* When Loki found out about my powers, he stole me from my mother and this is where I have been for 11 years"

"Woow" "So how did you end up here?" "Well, my dad was an agent at S.H.I.E.LD and died there because of Loki, and while talking to my friend he got out of the cell that I put him in-" "Wait you put him in a cell?" "Yup, anyway he was going to kill her but instead I switched myself for her and now I'm here!" "Wait so you have met the Avengers?" she asked.

"Yup, I've met and are suppose to help them defeat Loki, but as you can see its not really working out" "Yeah but at least-" She was cut off by a bang and a lot of yelling, then this girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes. She looked up at us and the first thing that came out was "Hello, fellow hellhole prisoners" she said, "Ummm hi?!?!?" I said.

"So what are ya'lls names?" "I'm Lauren and this is Maddy" I said pointing to her "And yours is?" "Well, my name is Elody." So after that we just talked and talked and talked and talked, till they actually had to come and duck tape us but they forgot that, I have telepathic powers so I literally took the tape off with out my hands.

"So I never learned your powers?" Elody asked, "Well, mine is teleportation, stunning, and telepathic powers" Maddy said, "And mine is Earth and telepathic, so whats yours?" I asked, "I have the power to regenerate and I can warp through time" "Nice, but why don't you warp through time and stop your self from getting taken?" I asked, "Well you know how Loki is like incredibly smart" "Yea" Both of us said, "Well he built this cell so I can warp back in time" "Ahh."

We sat there in silence for a while."So how's it going" Maddy said, "Oh, you know the usual, get kidnapped and then starved to death in a cage, so pretty normal" "Oh you know what I mean."

And the awkward silence filled in again. I was about to say something when his majesty walked in. "So, girls, how are my little mortals?" "Fine, till hellhole leader walked in" Elody stated, he looked at her with a looked that could kill.

"Well, little mortal remember your life is in my hands and I will not hesitate to kill you with my bare hands" After he said that we were all separated into rooms. "HEY HEY GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!" I heard Maddy shout, well I guess we can conclude I'm the quiet one of the three of us.

I must have waited for hours because all I heard was screaming from down the hall, "1,599,   2,000,   2,001   2,00-" "Is that what mortals do in their spare time" I jumped "What do you mean?" "Count. Is that what mortals do in their spare time?"

"Well, when I sit for hours on end its only normal for me to do something besides think of my messed up thing called life" I said, "How is your life messed up?"

"Well, my whole life I was the weird, nobody liked me only my parents. Then my mom died when I was 5 and I felt alone like nobody cared about me, my dad was always working and then 2 years later he married this horrid women. She was cruel to me I was basically her and her daughters servant. Then, I met my best friend Mary Catherine and everything was getting better but I was still bullied.

And then 2 years later my dad died and I was stuck to deal with the wicked witches and then my life got worst. I was called tons of thing a 14 year old should not hear, then S.H.I.E.L.D took me in and I found out I have powers and then I'm taken away from my only family. And then here I am" I said silently crying, I looked at him and was surprise to see him with tears in his eyes. "I never would have guessed that you would have a horrible childhood like I did" he said, "Wait what do you mean?" I  asked.

"Well, I always knew that I was different from Thor, I was able to do magic. I always remember being in the shadow of him, he was praised for everything and I was never praised for anything I did. I would do something great and then Thor would do better, the only thing that Thor couldn't do was magic.

 Then on the day Thor was suppose to be crowned king of Asgard, I let Frost Giants into the castle to ruin his day. He then decided to go to Jotunheim, land of the Frost Giants, and make them pay which started a war and caused him to be banished, later on I asked my fath-Odin about something that happened while we were fighting. See with Frost Giants when they touch you, they burn your skin but instead of my skin burning when they touched me my armed turned blue but before they could say anything I killed him.

So when I asked Odin about it he told me my true inheritance, that I was a Frost Giant take away as a prize, I was being used and lied to my whole life. So I tried to destroy Thor while he was on Midgard, Earth, but he survived. I was meant to be the rightful king  of Asgard but of course they couldn't have a Frost Giant on the Throne. So, while Odin was in Odinsleep I let the Frost Giants into the Castle led by Laufey.

Laufey was my real father, I let him come so he could kill Odin but he didn't know what I planned. So while he was about to kill Odin I stabbed him in the heart. The when I was being praised by my mother, Thor walked in and once again destroyed everything I wanted. So, I tried to destroy Jotunheim but sadly Thor saved it. I was about to kill off a whole race and i was going to do it for my fath- I mean Odin but instead Thor destroyed the Rainbow Bridge with led to the Bifrost being destroyed. Me and Thor fell of the Bridge and then Odin saved us and well I ended up letting go of the staff and falling into a abyss.

But instead of dying I was on a realm I never knew about. They show me power and so I then tried to take over the Midgard but sadly Thor and the other Avengers stopped me. I then was sent to Asgardian prison for 2 years and then I came back for revenge."

He looked at me and I could tell he want to cry. "I remember that day you came to New York, I was out shopping for new clothes, it was also that morning was the last time I saw my dad. Also the day I shouted I Hate You to him, he died thinking I hated him. I'm just a burden to everyone. I wish I could die right now." I said crying again, then I just blacked out, last thing I saw was Loki calling guards in.