Chapter 10

Loki

I walked by Laurel's room and heard crying. I teleported myself into her room and saw her memories. The one of her mother and father and the day her mother past. I felt a sudden pang in my chest as I relized that she was hurt. I was about to walk away when I saw her look up at me, I instantly knew that she saw my sympathy and that I saw her memories.

I quickly walked out the room. I had to stop doing that, Okok so lets get back to work. i quickly walked into the control room, "Bobby, tell me is the Casket of Winters ready?" "Yes all we need to do is get the Tesseract and we will be set." "Good and soon I will be ruler of Midgard" I said, smiling mischeviously.

MaryCatherine

I can not believe he is here. I mean I thought that he was gone, but no here he is standing right in front of me!!! HOLY CRAP, I JUST I JUST CAN'T!!! HERE HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY..........

Laurel

"Laurel, Laurel, Laurelllllllllllllll I'm coming for you, Laurel you better be prepared" "Hello whose there?" I shouted at the taunting voice, "Laurel I'm coming for you" The voice said, "I'm coming for YOU!!!"

I jolted forward on the small bed. I looked at my surrounding and saw that i was still in the little room. I got up and walked to the door and tried to open it. To my suprise it did, I glanced out and saw no guards so I bolted I ran down till I heard.......................lalalala????

I then relized it was Elody, I ran to the door and threw it open. There I saw her being smacked, punched, kicked by guards but she kept singing. They looked up and saw me so on reaction, vines flew out of my arms like spiderman's web, which reminds me I have to see Parker again its been awhile, Aand tied them together.

They kept struggling in the vines, "Oh, please stop, you ain't getting out. Those vines are made to hold people together." I looked at Elody and saw her healing back. Oh, yeah thats right she has regeneration power, "Come on lets go get Maddy"

We walked down the hall and got to a door that was locked so with my telephathic powers and unlocked it to see darkness. I walked in to see a little figure in the corner, "Hello Maddy are you in here?" "Yepp right here" she said jumping off, I guess, the bed and walking over to us.

"How did y'all get out of your prison cells?" "Well I just walked out and Elody's was open but there were guards so I had to deal with them and then we came to get you" I said, smiling. They both started laughing, and soon we all were.

They stopped soon after, they kept staring behind me. I turened to see a guard standing their, staring at us. "Well little Laurel, I see you got out" I then relized who it was, "TONY!!" I ran and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" "Well, Bobby contacted us and we quickly responded and then I ended up here, saving you and your little friends" he said, smirking.

We then ran out of the room and out into a plain area. I looked at Tony but he wasn't there, I then relized we were all alone. i turned to the girls and was about to speak when I heard it the voice I had been dreading for days. "Hello Laurel, I told you I was coming for you." I turned to see him.

                                             Thanos