Chapter 20

Laurel's Prov

I tried not to think about the voice in my head. I know its Loki saying it, but still.

I was at the back still trying to figure out this new power which seemed to have appeared. My head was spinning like crazy.

I looked up to see we were already at the dock to get on the death machine. I wringed my hands together as I climbed on.

Maddy and Elody were talking to the Fantastic Four group as I stared out the window. I felt myself dozing off as we were taking off.

We were about to take off when we heard a noise, almost like buzzing but then it stopped for a seconded. Then started again.....

Mary Catherine's Prov

I was freaking out! I heard about what happen Laurel and couldn't stop from thinking about what's happening down there.

The man was pacing back and forth, freaking out just as I was but me more than him. I still couldn't believe he was here!

I was about to say something when Mr. Fury walked in. He looked like a train wreck. We all did.

Did I mention the Avengers were here too?

Well they are. Tony was fixing his armor. Banner was helping him. Aww bromance moment! Capt. was waxing his shield, Natasha was fixing her gun. And Clint was watching her. Aww Clintasha moment!

We were all on edge. We were attacked. Laurel was no where to be found along with Maddy and Elody. And Loki was out there somewhere.

"Well is this what we are going to do about the situation! " I yelled suddenly. All their heads snapped up at me. "My best friend is down on the ground somewhere while a maniac is out there and we are just sitting around!!!!" I was furious at this point.

I looked at all of them. Then ran out the room to the deck. I was looking around when I heard a voice...

"Mary Catherine.."

"Who's there?" I called out.

"Mary Catherine..."

I felt a wish of air before it was gone.

Well that wasn't at all weird now was it? I thought.

I got up to go in but not before looking around. There had to have been someone around who heard it. It wasn't just me.

Right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short Chapter! But who do you think the man is? And what was the buzzing noise?

Mmmh