AllyClan

AllyClan

Leader: Tigerstar - A battle-scared, light brown tabby tomcat; former leader of AllyClan (The Celt)

Deputy: Cloudsplash - A white tomcat with a puffy, light brown chest and tail (America)

Medicine Cat: Quietsong - A cream-colored she-cat with a puffy, brown chest and tail identical to Cloudsplash's (Canada)
Apprentice: Dustpaw

Warriors:

Darkflame - A large, dark gray tomcat with a white stripe of fur across his neck and a white tail (Russia)
Apprentice: Finchpaw
Nightpool - A lithe black she-cat (China)
Rosethistle - A long-haired white tomcat with blue eyes (France)
Apprentice: Cherrypaw
Willowpelt - A long-haired, speckled blonde she-cat (Poland)
Larchwing - A light brown tabby tomcat with a white chest and green eyes, former kittypet (Lithuania)
Cinderfrost - A white she-cat with gray markings down her back (Belarus)
Larksong - A long-haired white she-cat with blue eyes (Ukraine)
Apprentice: Fawnpaw
Badgerclaw - A dark brown tomcat with black paws (Cuba)
Firestorm - A ginger she-cat with darker red stripes down her back (Scotland)
Brambleheart - A light brown tabby tomcat (Wales)
Gingerleap - A ginger she-cat with green eyes (Ireland)
Russetstep - A dark ginger tomcat with green eyes (North Ireland)
Suntail - A white she-cat with a ginger tail and left side of her face (England)

Apprentices:
Finchpaw - A cream-colored former kittypet tomcat with a dark brown face and tail (Estonia)
Dustpaw - A tiny, light brown former kittypet tomcat (Latvia)
Cherrypaw - A long-haired cream-white she-cat with pale blue eyes (Monaco)
Fawnpaw - A pale brown she-cat with darker markings (Seychelles)