Prologue:

Prologue:

  In the middle of a large forest somewhere around North America, there lived two clans of cats. AxisClan, and AllyClan. The forest was split evenly between the cats, so to speak, the Eastern side of the forest which was covered in huge coniferous trees and an occasional creek here or there was given to AxisClan, and the Western side of the forest dominated by broadleaf's and shrubbery was spared for AllyClan. A huge river which reached from the Northernmost of AxisClan territory and ended South of AllyClan was used as a border, and the only way to get across was by using the rocks that lay strutting upward from the river.

  The Clans lived in harmony for many moons, thanks to the leaders of each Clan. This peace was also thanks to AncientClan, who were made up of fallen warriors and ancestors who looked down upon and watched the Clans, giving warnings and signs to the Clan's medicine cats whenever trouble was to come. The Warrior Code, which is a list of laws that the Clan cats were not allowed to break, was made by AncientClan, and was passed down to the Clans to keep the peace.

  And mentioning AncientClan, they play an important role in the current Clans as well. The leaders of each Clan must journey to a place called the Sacred Stone. The Sacred Stone is located in a cave, across AxisClan territory and in a sandy clearing. The journey took approximately half a days time to travel to the Sacred Stone, and once there the soon-to-be-leaders of their Clan must lay and touch their noses to the stone, then they will meet with AncientClan and receive nine lives. After receiving nine lives, they are officially titled leader of their Clan and make the journey back home.