AxisClan

AxisClan

Leader: Silverstar - A powerful blue tomcat with silver markings and ice blue eyes (Germania)

Deputy: Coldstorm - A dark gray tomcat with blue eyes (Germany)
Apprentice: Sunpaw

Medicine Cat: Ravencloud - Black and white tomcat with no tail (Japan)

Warriors:
Birdtalon - A pure white tomcat with red eyes and a scratch across his left eye caused by a bird's talon (Prussia)
Silentstep - A large gray tomcat with ice blue eyes (Sweden)
Berryshine - A small white and light brown she-cat (Finland)
Vinewing - A white tomcat with sand-colored splotches and handsome green eyes (Spain)
Apprentice: Moonpaw
Nightsong - Purple-black tomcat with a white muzzle and underbelly (Austria)
Goldenspark- A spiky golden tomcat with white underbelly (Denmark)
Snowfall - A long-haired white she-cat (Norway)
Icefeather - A white she-cat with a black spot over her left eye (Iceland)
Crowdapple - A white tomcat with black ears, paws, face, and tail (Hong Kong)
Frostbound - A white tomcat with a large black splotch starting from the top of his head and running down his spine (South Korea)
Petalsong - A white she-cat with dark brown ears (Taiwan)
Flowerfur - A dark brown and light brown she-cat (Hungary)

Apprentices:
Sunpaw - A sand-colored she-cat with a pale brown splotch from the top of her head down her back (Italy)
Moonpaw - A pale brown she-cat with a dark brown splotch from the top of her head down her back (Romano)

Elders:
Softstep - A pale brown she-cat with darker markings (Greece)
Ottertooth - A dark brown tomcat with white markings on his face (Turkey)