How the signs react to their crush

Aries: Gets exited and doesn't even try to hide it. Is mentally building up a plan to catch their attention and talk to them.

Taurus: Shows nothing but becomes super quiet. Suddenly everything has a place and certain things need to work out in order for them to maintain their cool.

Gemini: Babbles without realizing it, fonds over them from a distance. Asks everyone what they think about them and how they should act.

Cancer: Gets nervous but is actually really good at hiding it...sometimes. Will try and talk to them but if they seem to intimidating will rethink everything.

Leo: Talks to them. Smiles a lot, nice eye contact. Moves around a lot when speaking or shifts from foot to foot. Very energized and jubilant.

Virgo: Tried their hardest not to look at them, but secretly takes in every detail. Acts like they honestly couldn't care less but no one could possibly care more than they do.

Libra: Is mentally complimenting the heck out of them. Already has future ideas for when their dating, because it WILL happen. Overanalyzes everything.

Scorpio: The stare. Will watch them from a distance with intense eyes, takes in everything. Will sneak glances at them or look at them from the corner of their eye. Builds up a solid façade but if your lucky sometimes they let loose a smirk or smile.

Sagittarius: Talkative and a lot of physical contact. Agrees with what they say. Is super happy but sometimes they don't do well with showing it.

Capricorn: Notices all the little things. Pesters them just out of fun. Inside jokes and whispered secrets. They don't try and notice their crush even though their hyper aware.

Aquarius: Definitely tries to impress them. Will talk about things that only cater to them, and battles anyone who goes against them. Sarcasm galore.

Pisces: Sweet smiles, adverting their gaze every now and then. Watches their crush without making it noticeable, and when they lock eyes quickly looks away. A lot of giggling and chuckling just from looking at them. Probably won't make a move or do anything.

(am i like the only one who used to have a crush, but don't know the name (a random person), so i gave up, and i don't have a crush now?)