3

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off. I just sat up and rubbed my eyes and stayed in that position for like 5 minutes. I eventually got up and walked over to my bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in my towel. While my body was drying, I blow dried my hair because I wanted to curl it.

When I finished doing my hair I walked over to my room and picked out and outfit. A black crop top that showed my lower stomach but didn't show much, dark blue high wasted jeans, and my black combat boots. I went to my bathroom again and brushed my teeth before I started my makeup.

I walked over to my vanity and did my makeup which was natural. I put on some deodorant and Victoria secret perfume. I grabbed my phone, earphones, and my backpack.

I walked downstairs. "Good morning mom" I greet my beautiful mother who made me oatmeal.
"Good morning" my mom returned with a smile. I loved these moments. I ate my oatmeal with fruit and waited for Zoe.

She walked down wearing a light pink dress. Come on fam it's just school. I told her to hurry. We said goodbye to our mom and headed out the door.

We made our way to the car and the bus passed by. There was a window opened and we heard "look I think they're new". I just got in my car and we drove off to Bishop Ireton High School.

We made it to high school and I immediately got nervous. I got my stuff and Zoe walked in with me. We made our way to the office and met this old lady.

"So y'all must be Zoe and Alex Rivera?" the lady asked us. We both nodded and she handed us our schedule. "If you need any help feel free to ask anyone" she informed us. We walked out and held our schedules together to see if we had any classes together. "1st, 5th, and 7th period are the ones we have together" Zoe says. "Ok so we head to Mr. Ronald which is history" I say to her and we try to find the class.

We noticed the classes had these papers next to them that said the teacher name and the subject. Ok this should be easy.

I was nervous and Zoe, well Zoe was happy and excited. I reached the door knob and stopped. "Alex what are you doing?!" Zoe whispered/yelled. "I'm nervous" I whispered not wanting the class to hear me. She patted my back and smiled. I loved when Zoe and I weren't arguing, because that's all we did.

She told me to open the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly...

I hope this goes well.