5

It was Tuesday today and I'm not looking forward to school. I sighed and got dressed.

I was wearing high wasted shorts and a white baggy shirt and I tucked it in my shorts and tugged at it a little. It looked nice. I grabbed my white vans and put them on.

I straightened my hair and did a waterfall hairstyle thing. I was surprised it came out well, I suck when it comes to hairstyles.

I did my makeup and grabbed my stuff. I walked down stairs and grabbed a granola bar and headed out.

I was waiting at the bus stop finishing my breakfast but a familiar car stopped.

The person rolled down their window and I saw their face. It was Matt.

"You're riding the bus?" Matt asked "yea" I answered. "Well the bus is disgusting and since I'm a hella nice person I'm offering to give you a ride to hell" Matt said referring to school. I giggled and got in.

"Buckle up" Matt said eyeing the seat belt. "Nah I'm good" I joked and looked at the road. "Come on safety first" he said. "You can't tell me what to do" I said to him. "Oh really?" Matt asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded and his hand was reaching my ribs. Was he gonna tickle me? I'm really ticklish.

I need to stop. "Ok ok ok I'll buckle up" I said stopping his hand. "Yea that's what I thought" Matt smiled and started driving.

I was staring at Matt and I guess he noticed. "Stop staring at me you creep" he said focusing on the road. "Sorry it's just that I've never seen someone so ugly before" I lied getting closer to his face. "Correction you've never seen someone so sexy before" Matt said smirking. "Ha in your dreams Espinosa" I said giggling.

We arrived at 'hell' according to Matt and we headed off to first period.

"Ok so you'll have a project due next week" Mr. Ronald said. The class filled with groans and 'what's'.

"Quiet down now" Mr. Ronald said. " you'll have to find a partner no more than 2 people" Mr. Ronald said raising his voice at the end.

I sighed and Matt turned to me. "Wanna be my partner?" Matt asked me with hope in his eyes. Wait did Matt just asked me to be his partner, best day ever.

"Sure" I said smiling. "Ok so we can do ancient time plays" Matt said. I nodded and asked what it could be. "Hmmm, Romeo and Juliet" Matt said snapping his fingers.

I smiled "why are you smiling?" Matt asked me. "I love Romeo and Juliet" I said with a soft tone. "Oh..... Weirdo" Matt said whispering the last part. "Shut up" I said whining and playfully punching his arm. I noticed Zoe wasn't here or the group of girls. It's our second day and she isn't here.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked me. "Zoe didn't show up" I said looking into his eyes. "She's out of town with Rachel and her little minions" Matt said writing something down. "What?!" I said raising my voice to were Matt could only hear but I laughed at how he called Emma and Jamie Rachel's minions. "Yea they went to North Carolina now let's work" Matt said bringing his knees up to his chest.

"Matthew sit right" Mr. Ronald said as he typed something in his laptop. "Yes sir" Matt said doing what he was told. I giggled at his actions. "You need to stop giggling" he said pointing at neck. I giggled in his face "why did you point at my neck?" I asked my touching my neck. "That's were your giggle box is" Matt said touching my neck. "Stop touching me you creep" I joked "loser" he said back. We both laughed at each other.

"Give me your number so I can come over and we can work on our project" Matt said taking his phone out of his pocket. "Is this just an excuse for you to get my number?" I smirked at him. "maybe" Matt said in a low whisper. My eyes widened. "Haha just kidding" Matt said laughing. I laughed with him but kinda felt hurt.