Chapter 1

Guess what Rhamnousia is back with the sequel that I promised years ago! But I have severe mental health issues so you think I would have learnt by now not to make promises! PLease don't kill me! I really appreciate all of the support I've gotten for Verboten I was so not ready for it so I hope y'all enjoy this just as much

if anyone wants to create a cover for this story I would be indebted to you as my photoshop/editing skills are -5284729

i'm bad at words so bye

~*~

As much as Alex wanted to shake the feeling that he was comfortable with being fucked by somebody he didn't even know, he couldn't. The truth was that he was loving it: the white-hot pleasure building in his stomach and the firm hands, one squeezing his cock and the other pulling back his head by his hair, distracted him from the ache left in his chest that Jack had left behind. He let the guy behind him fuck into him fast and hard, crying out in pleasure when his prostrate was stimulated, and focused on the raw burn in his lower back and neck.

The guy came before he did; Alex felt the warm and sticky come spurt into his hole and shuddered. He wanted to come so badly as well but the guy's hand was squeezing the head of his cock so hard that he couldn't come, could barely even breathe.

"On your back," the stranger commanded, releasing the now sweaty tufts of his hair. Alex obeyed, flipping himself over on his bed. His hands and knees were shaky from holding himself up; his hole reflexively tightened as cum dribbled out, and he tried to slow his breathing.

"Gonna make you come with my cock down your throat," Who-The-Fuck-Are-You panted, stroking himself furiously to get himself hard again. He was only sporting a semi when he moved to straddle Alex's chest and prised his tired mouth open with his sticky fingers.

They say you learn something new every day - Alex learnt that having an erect cock in your mouth was very different to having one harden and feed itself down your throat. It was...nice. He wondered if it would be better doing it with Jack, and then immediately shoved that thought away when it brought an unpleasant twist to his stomach, blinking back tears (although those could be from the intrusion in his mouth). He focused instead on the job at hand - or rather at mouth, heh - and allowed himself to feel pleasure as the stranger moaned above him. He relaxed his gag reflex as much as he could and let Stranger fuck into his face, occasionally using his tongue when he was able to (which was not often). His own cock was swollen and most likely purple and he was so close to coming - all he needed was a little touch, but he knew he wasn't going to get one unless he brought Stranger to the brink. Fuck it, then - Alex was going to give the best damn blowjob that had ever been blown. Or jobbed. Take your pick.

Determinedly he swallowed around the large cock in his mouth and kneaded the muscles in Stranger's thighs, hearing his satisfied moans and reciprocating them, albeit a more muffled version.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," the Stranger groaned, threading his hands through Alex's hair and tugging hard. Alex didn't care what he did particularly as long as he got to come at the end of it.

~*~

Alex grimaced as he pulled his jeans back on, having slid his boxers on with considerably less discomfort. His arse hurt, red and raw, he had bruises on his hips and dried cum was all down his legs. He would need a shower when he got home, and to sleep for approximately seventy-three years. That would do nicely.

When Alex did arrive home, he flipped on the hot water and then wandered around the kitchen looking for food. Neither of his parents were home: his dad on a business trip and his mum was out late for a hair appointment, and had promised to do the food shopping on her way back. Whether she would remember or not was an entirely different ball game.