Chapter 11 (end)

Jack raised his eyebrows. "What exactly did you do?" He tried to sound stern, but amusement leaked through into his words. Alex stepped through the doorframe and shut the door behind him, fingers nimbly securing the lock into place.

"I worked my magic," he said, grinning, struggling to bring down the blind. He managed it eventually and then swayed his way over to the desk. Jack found himself hypnotised by the motion of those narrow hips, and swallowed. "Nobody will believe anything she says anymore."

Jack nodded slowly, pushing his chair away from his desk but staying seated. "Jenny – Miss Fishback – told me it was something to do with drugs?"

Alex shrugged. "She had drugs in her locker, which I may or may not have put there. She was already on the brink of expulsion – I just, er, pushed her off the cliff."

"That's murder, Alex."

"I murdered her for us, Jack."

"That's the sweetest thing you've ever said." Jack beckoned with his finger. "C'mon."

Alex skipped forward happily, throwing himself into Jack's lap and accepting the kiss eagerly. They had a lot of missed time to make up for. "I forgot how good you are at kissing," he mumbled, not willing to separate their lips too much, and ground down on Jack's lap when the teacher laughed at his comment.

"Crap, Alex – don't, we have like fifteen minutes," Jack panted, but immediately began kissing him again, hands gripping his hips tightly to keep him close, and tongue invading his mouth.

"Then we should hurry up," Alex pointed out, one hand sliding under Jack's shirt and the other squeezing at the obvious bulge in his trousers.

"No – hang on, Alex, just – wait." Jack removed his hands and held them firmly, nudging their noses together when Alex pouted. "Hey, hey, listen. We're not getting back together just to have sex, okay?"

"I know," Alex said, hurt that Jack thought so little of him.

Jack picked up on his tone and hurried to explain. "We both know that – but if we just have sex straight away, right now, what's going to happen the next time you get upset, or start to feel insecure about this relationship?"

Alex conceded defeat. "I'll feel like you're only with me for sex," he muttered, a little sullenly. He knew Jack was right, but he really wanted Jack's cock. He wasn't even picky about which hole.

"So we're going to wait a bit, yeah?"

"Yeah." Alex huffed and then leant his head on Jack's chest. "I hate you."

"No you don't."

"Yeah, you're right, I don't."

+++++

Alex had never tasted spaghetti this good in his life, and he had eaten a lot of spaghetti. It was practically half of his diet. "This is good spaghetti," he informed Jack, shovelling it into his mouth happily. Jack really knew the way to his heart.

Jack laughed, taking slightly more polite bites of his own pasta. "Glad you're liking it."

"Oh, it's good. Not as good as –"

"If you're going to say something to do with having my cock in your mouth, we're waiting even longer."

"Damn you." Alex compensated by shoving more spaghetti in his mouth. It had been two weeks, and Jack had invited Alex over with the promise of food and sex now that he considered Alex stable enough for it. Well, he didn't say that last part, but it was implied. "Just to be sure, that is happening, right?"

"What? My dick and your mouth?"

"Yeah."

"I won't say no."

"Great." Alex finished his spaghetti and bounced up from the sofa, taking Jack's plate as well. "Pick a movie! I'll put these in the dishwasher."

"Okay, love."

Alex smiled to himself as he shoved everything in the dishwasher as promised, then filled two glasses with water and made his way back to the living room. Jack had put Alien on in the background, at a low volume, and dimmed the lights. Alex smirked and put the glasses down on the coffee table before crawling back onto the sofa and close to Jack.

"Romantic film," he teased.

"You love this film," Jack replied, running a hand through his hair. "And hey, nothing says romance like John Hurt's exploding stomach."

"That's not the only thing that will be exploding." Alex nearly laughed out loud at the look of disgusted offence on Jack's face.

"That was terrible. I can't believe you thought that, let alone said it."

"Hey, you practically just set it up for me!"

"Fuck you."

"Please."

"Alex! Please...the puns. I can't take them much longer."

Alex shrugged, inching towards his boyfriend. "Okay then," he said nonchalantly, and dipped his head to Jack's crotch, nudging at the tent with his head, and letting his breath ghost over it. He relished in the deep breath that Jack sucked in before bringing his hands up and undoing the fly. He didn't bother to pull them off completely, just opened them enough to pull out Jack's cock and get to work.

"Jesus, Alex, forgot how good your mouth is, fuck, baby." Jack kept up a relentless stream of dirty but reassuring talk as Alex went as deep as he could, breathing through his nose and moaning along with Jack when a strong hand began to grope at his ass obscenely, sliding underneath his jeans but staying over his boxers, a finger occasionally rubbing at his hole through the thin material of his underwear.

Jack used his spare hand to pull Alex off his cock by the hair, leaving it wet with spit, and pushed Alex back by lying on top of him, making sure not to put too much weight on the younger boy. Alex shimmied his jeans off under him, sliding Jack's down too, and reached under the sofa cushion to where he knew lube would be.

"Mm, love you," Jack murmured, uncapping the lube.

"Love you too," Alex gasped as a finger breached him. "God, I love you."

+++++

Two years later, Alex had been treated to breakfast in bed when he found a ring halfway through his stack of syrup-coated pancakes.

Jack was in the bathroom, presumably hiding in case Alex rejected him.

"You got the ring sticky!" Alex yelled, trying to slide it onto his finger and failing.

"Oh. I didn't think about that."

"You're dumb. Why am I marrying you again?"

Jack appeared in the doorway, grinning. "The sex?"

"Oh, yeah, the sex. It's decent." Alex finally succeeding in slipping the engagement ring on and admired it. "I'm thinking a June wedding."

"I'm agreeable to that."

++++++

hopefully this wasn't a terrible ending

i'm in a good mood because i just found out that my dog doesn't have cancer like we thought and also it was my parents' wedding anniversary yesterday and to celebrate we're going out to my favourite restaurant B)

also i'm planning another jalex story which will hopefully be published soon (highschool au again but both of them are students)

if you want that then please let me know, if you hate my stories tell me never to write again

ilysm (all of you) and peace out my fellow jalex sinners