Chapter 3

this was meant to be up so much sooner but I had 4 essays to write so just be thankful it's up this week at all

***

"You're going to have to face me at some point," Jack said, staring at Alex. The younger boy refused to meet his gaze, scribbling down some notes from an English textbook. "I know you hate me, but you can't ruin your education because of it."

Alex made no reply, though he was very tempted to tell Jack he no longer had the right to tell Alex what to do with his life. Instead he carried on making his notes, writing down an interesting point about onomatopoeic language in chapter 17.

"Fine," Jack said. "You won't talk, or you don't want to. But maybe you'll listen."

Alex still did not look up, but finished his note and turned the page of the textbook to read about symbolism. He could pull out his headphones and drown out what Jack was saying with some loud, angry music, but he was genuinely curios as to what Jack was going to say to him. He kept his earbuds in his pocket and tried to stop his hand from shaking as he continued to take notes.

"I don't hate you," Jack began. "Hell, I still love you. If I had it my way, I'd be taking you home every night and making you feel as good as you ever possibly could."

His words were exactly what Alex had wanted to hear for weeks now, but they hit him like a poisoned barb to his heart. He felt a giant hand squeezing his lungs, compromising his airway, halting his breathing. He felt nauseous and clamped his mouth shut firmly and breathed through his nose, his pen no longer scratching on his paper. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't live.

"It's dangerous," Jack was saying, frowning across at his wall. "We'd get into so much trouble and – God, Alex, you're so young and—"

Alex stood up abruptly, cutting Jack off. He couldn't bear to listen to this anymore. He roughly pulled his papers and books together in a messy pile, and headed towards the door. What he had forgotten to account for was how quick Jack could be when he wanted to do something.

His papers and folders fell to the floor in a fluttery mess as Alex was pressed up against the wall, his wrists pinned above his head by one of Jack's hands as the other squeezed him closer to him, their lips moving in a heated battle.

Alex was dizzy with the blood that had suddenly rushed from his brain to his groin, and from the immense pleasure that kissing Jack brought him. He had forgotten how good this was; he whimpered against Jack's lips when the teacher lifted him up, wrapping his legs around his waist, and moving them to his desk. Alex was now perched on the edge, still intently kissing Jack, with Jack in between his legs and towering above him, dominating and leading what they were doing.

Suddenly Jack pulled away, gasping for breath, and grabbed Alex's hips. He pulled him down from the desk, turned him around and pushed him over the wooden surface. With one fluid motion he had Alex's trousers down around his ankles. "Stay," he ordered, slapping one of his cheeks firmly enough to earn a yelp from Alex, who was ashamed of himself for feeling pleasure along with the pain.

Alex obediently stayed, only shifting a little so he could grip the edge of the desk for support. His cock was hardening steadily and throbbing, and his knees had gone weak. He knew deep down that this really wasn't good but God he had missed Jack and he was not able to turn down the offer of being fucked by him.

Jack had been rummaging about in his work-bag, but now Alex saw him, from the corner of his eye, straighten up with a small, red bottle.

Alex's heart thudded. This was actually happening right now. "Fuck me," he muttered out loud, bracing himself as he heard the cap of the bottle opening.