Shannon and Camden: #1

Now this is living.

Shannon's POV:

We finished filming a video for our YouTube channel that day and it was my turn to edit the video. It was almost 23:15 and Heather was sleeping out, Cammie went to bed to try and fall asleep - which we both knew would probably not happen, our body clocks were set on after midnight at least.

I sat in my chair with headphones on in the lounge area, my laptop balancing on my lap as I edited the video. I only started editing it but I felt exhausted already, going over clips from what we previously filmed. My motivation to carry on was the hope that I'd notice a nip-slip from Cammie like the last time. She still didn't know that I screenshot it before I deleted the scene, her last nip-slip was saved in a hidden file on my phone along with other pornographic images. I just liked the idea of always being able to see my girlfriend's boobs, and Cammie didn't like the idea of sexting. She didn't know about my collection, and I wanted it to stay that way.

We had both also just finished menstruating, and that meant, for me, I'd probably be incredibly horny. Cammie never got that 'side-affect' though.

Frightened, my eyes swung open. I confusedly looked around me and calmed myself down as I realised I was still in the lounge area. It was 00:02 though. Had I dosed off?

The video was nowhere near being finished edited, but I was too drained to not go to bed.

I sloppily walked to the bedroom, switching off lights on my way there. I was already bra-less, so I just hopped into bed. I flung my arm across the bed, to spoon Cammie, but she wasn't next to me. My head shot up as I tried scanning the dark room. Night vision, where you at?

"Cammie?" I called out softly. "Cam?" I called out again before my phone lit up.

"Picture message from Cam-bam ❤"

I was a bit freaked out. Hesitantly, I grabbed my phone and swiped the screen to view the message. It was pitch black, with the caption being 'turn on the lights for me, so you can see this picture'. Puzzled, I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I switched on the light - not a human in sight - and grabbed a plate. It was the nearest thing and I figured I didn't necessarily want blood stains if it was a robber or a kidnapper. I went to the bathroom and stood by the door, switching on the light.

"Holy sh-" I froze in the doorway.

The love of my life was naked, with the exception of the blouse which she was wearing in the video where her nip-slip had occurred.

She bit down on her lip anxiously.

"Shan, come here," she whispered seductively. I gulped and took a few steps towards her. She giggled as she took the plate in my hand and gently placed it on the sink. Her soft touch on my shoulder comforted me as she almost closed the gap between us. Her free hand traveled down my clothed stomach, slipping into my sweatpants. I could feel her slowly rubbing circles through the material of my underwear, it already felt like I was on cloud nine.

She leant in to whisper in my ear, "you're so wet,"

Cammie's approach was different this time. She was more seductive.

I closed my eyes and soaked in her words; her factual words. She gently pushed me against the shower, allowing me to let my body lean back a bit - I had a hunch I'd need strength and energy for what was about to happen.

She started giving my ear wet butterfly kisses as she rubbed slightly deeper circles into my core. I licked my lips. "Is this all for me?" She breathed into my ear, referring to my wetness. I nodded hurriedly. Eventually, she pulled my panty to the side and quickly slipped two of her bare fingers inside of me. A gasped moan escaped my lips while she thrusted.

She kept a steady pace for a solid minute as she kissed down my neck, softly biting my skin. Before I knew it, I was against the sink with my sweatpants halfway down my legs. Our lips connected rougher than usual.

"We're really-we-we're really doing this in the, uh...in the bathroom?" I asked between heavy breaths. Her kisses were traveling across my chest. She took off my top, and that was as definite as a yes. She lifted me up slightly, making me sit on top of the sink - breaking a plate.

Her tongue played with my breast while her hands wandered my body, slowly stroking my thigh and stomach as she pushed her body against mine. "I'll clean that...up...that...late-uh!" I moaned, causing a smile from my golden girlfriend.

Everything stopped as she looked at me. "I wanna taste you again," her words made my heart do a back flip. She's only tasted me a handful of times since we've been together - three years. She had a devilish look in her eyes, she knew what she was doing to me.

Seconds passed before she pulled my pants and undies off, leaving me completely bare. Her blouse came off too. She kissed my inner thighs, then her tongue was inside me. There was nothing sexier than Cammie's head in between my hips.

"Wait," she stopped and stood up, disturbing my satisfaction. I looked at her confusedly. "Get off,"

Was she rushing me?

"No, Shan," she giggled, "not like that," she could obviously see my disappointing expression dipped in confusion. "Just stand up," we chuckled at the misunderstanding. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Her smile was as bright as ever, my cute Cammie Scott. I stood up. "Bend over," she instructed. I didn't hesitate to obey. I leaned over with my elbows resting on the sink. She was under me and within seconds her tongue was doing a 'come here' movement. I immediately started breathing erratically, she knew how to please me.

Her two fingers were thrusting into me slowly as her tongue stimulated my clitoris. I wanted to tangle my fingers in her hair, but she gave me an order to not move.

She was in charge, it was hot. I loved how she took control of me, the way I'd take control of her - but more demanding.

The way she was eating me out - occasionally licking more than just my wet pussy - put me in a state of ecstasy. I could only focus on her and how close I was to my orgasm. She was going for long, I was surprised she didn't lock her jaw, before I felt my body tense up. We both knew I was about to climax, her tongue flicked over my clit at a speed faster than I knew. She wanted me to finish in her mouth, and that's exactly what I did.

"Fuck...Cammie," I exhaled.

Cammie's POV:

"Fuck...Cammie," I heard Shannon breathe out next to me. I lifted my head and looked over my shoulder. Her eyes were still shut, but that didn't stop her occasional soft breathy-moans. I smiled to myself, feeling smug that someone I love has wet dreams about me.