Stevie and Ally: #1

This is a mellow one shot for all the Stallynators out there.

Ally's POV:

Last night was amazing. I'm not sure if it's because of all the shots Stevie had, or the adrenaline rushing through her because of the dancing and karaoke, but she was highly energetic last night.

This morning I decide to wake up and make her a strong cup of Columbian coffee with syrupy-soaked pancakes. I know she'll have a hangover when she wakes up, it's a given, and I knew just how to cure one.

It was well past midday when she actually ate her breakfast. She's thankful as she sits across from me, drinking her reheated coffee. I can't help but look at her. Every time I take a moment to really see Stevie, I think about how lucky I am and how sexy she is.

I smile to myself, still staring at her gorgeous face.

"Ally? Is something wrong?" Her voice drips amusement. I shake my head slowly, a grin plastered on my face.

"Nothing," I reply, stretching out the first vowel. She narrows her eyes at me as she sips from her mug. "Hey, Stevie?" She nods, encouraging me to carry on. "Let's go for a drive," I don't know where my mind is drifting off to. She gives me a look of confusion.

"Only if I can-"

"Nope. I'll drive," I cut her off playfully. She looks at me threateningly.

"But I can-"

"Nuh-uh." She looks at me for another few seconds.

"But-"

"Nope." My grin is still plastered on my face.

"Ally!"

"Stevie!" I mock her whine. She pouts, the way she always does when I'm teasing her and being playfully mean. "You're just...you're so fucking adorable,"

"Ally-" she starts in a soft tone, but stops herself, blushing. She looks into the distance.

"We've been dating for four months, and I still can't believe you're mine," I tell her honestly.

"You always get so clingy after I give you a good time," she jokes.

"You realise how sleazy that sounded, right?" I laugh, and she laughs with me as she realises what she said. Her laughter is always going to be my favourite sound. "But, seriously. How about that drive?" She bites her lip, thinking about it.

"Yeah, okay," she nods slowly.

After her late breakfast we make our way to the bedroom. I've been binge watching Skins this morning, waiting for Stevie to wake up, so both of us aren't dressed yet. She peels off her oversized T-shirt and looks over her shoulder at me, in nothing but her black thong from last night. I bite my lip, admiring her beautiful temple of a body. A shy smile crosses her mouth before she looks away. She always gets a bit shy after a wild night. She thinks about what happened, but knows she can't remember all of it.

I can't tell if she remembers the part where she slammed me, almost gently, against the brick faced wall next to the club and massaged my boobs through the black, thin-materially made, low cut top...

Or the part where she lost the ability to turn the doorknob of our front door and insisted to do cunnilingus on me on our front porch. The keen bean.

I finish dressing in ten minutes and take on the mission of my hair while Stevie just finds a clean pair of underwear.

Forty minutes later, I start with my makeup as Stevie just finishes doing her hair.