Chapter 4

Dear Diary
In english we're reading Romeo and Juliet and I can't stop imaging Louis every time we read it. Him as Juliet, me as Romeo. ELEANOR THE SLUT AS PARIS. But apart from the dying and shit it would be perfect. Well anyway I spoke to Zayn yesterday then he gave me a ride home and invited me to his party which Louis' going to by the way. Anyway I gotta go.
H x
I put my diary away in my bookshelf and got out of my sweat pants. I grabbed a white t-shirt and black jeans and brushed my hair, it was nearly down to my shoulders, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

"Harry breakfast is on the table!" My mum shouted as I reached the bottom stair.
I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum and sister Gemma with pancakes in front of them, I smiled and sat beside my mum.

"So I'm out on Saturday night with my girlfriends so are you both just gonna stay here?" Mum pipes up.

"I'm with Josh so I won't be home." Gemma says, Josh was her dickhead boyfriend.

"Harry?" My mum turns to me.

"I'm staying at Nialls." I answer simply.

My  phone  rings from my pocket as I get a text.
Llama: I'm outside
"Liam's here I'll see you guys later." I say quickly and go out the door.

I get into Liam's car and smile at him. We start driving to Nialls to pick him up. I put songs on the radio and hum along to them.

We reach Nialls house and he strides out with sunglasses and his hair in a quick.
"What's with the fancy look?" I ask him.
"Well Holly is apparently dating Jack so I am going to work my charm with Alissa." He smirks at me.
"I'm sure that will work." Liam says sarcastically.
We pull up at school and get out of Liam's car, we all go to our lockers before me and Niall say bye to Liam and go to registration.

We sat down at our regular table, Niall sees Holly with Jack again so he says he's off to put his plan in action before getting up from the table and leaving.
I was left alone with my thoughts, mainly about Louis, I hadn't seen him today maybe he was sick? Aslong as my baby isn't dead.

The bell rang singalling first period was starting so I grabbed my back pack and started walking to it.

"Harry." Niall said.

I turned on my heels to look at him.

"Yes?" I reply to him.

"Alissa is coming over to us at break I've got me a girl." He smirked.

"Are you not only using this girl for another girl?"

"Shut it Styles." I rolled my eyes and looked around.

My eyes wandered to a classroom where Louis was. He was sitting at his desk working hard.

"Harry come on!" Niall shouts.

We walked into our English classroom and sat down in our usual seats.

"Okay class since we're reading Romeo and Juliet I thought today you would like to see a play that the seniors did when they were your age." Our teacher smiled.

She put the dvd in the computer and it came on the screen. I wasn't paying attention to most of it, it was just the seniors prancing about on stage.

'Mercutio' came on stage and I instantly recognised Louis as him, he was so young, I smiled watching him around the stage pretending to stab people.

Later in the movie Louis got 'stabbed' he was so amazing, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

The bell rang signalling next period, PE, I hated it so much. It was also so annoying when you were trying to do something and all the girls started watching you and whispering to their friends about your 'great' body. I wouldn't care if it was Louis but anyone else I hated it.

Me and Niall walked to the changing rooms quickly changing into our gear. We walked into the gym and started lifting weights, all the girls watched us, I saw Holly glance at Niall which made him happy.

After PE finished, we had chemistry and then lunch thankfully. At lunch we met up with Liam and Niall's new girl, Alyssa.

We sat outside, Niall had Alyssa against a wall eating her face off while me and Liam were talking about stuff.

"But yeah Zayn was talking to me today and he's a nice lad." Liam nods.

"God Eleanor's a bitch." I laughed.

"Haz you'll get there, one day." Liam smiled sympathetically. "Anyway wanna come to mine after school tomorrow?"

"Can't detention." I roll my eyes.

"What did you do?" He laughs.

"Swore in the classroom. I don't care though." I shrug.

Liam nodded and we sat under the tree which was shading us. I remembered I had to ask Niall something and sprung to my feet.

I ran over to him bumping straight into someone, they dropped all their books and glared at me.

"Watch it you stupid freak." I knew that voice, Eleanor.

I glared at her as she walked away before continuing over to Niall. He was making out with Alyssa and Holly had seen and got pretty jealous.

"Niall!" I yell making them break lips.

"What Harry?" He asked annoyed.

"I need to stay at yours on Saturday is that okay?"

"Sure whatever." He started making out with Alyssa again so I left them alone.

I sat down with Liam again about to tell him what happened.

"I bumped into queen bitch on the way over." I chuckled.

"What happened?" He laughed.

"I was running over to Niall and bumped into her and she told me to watch it freak. How unfair Louis seems so sweet and he's with a bitchy wannabe." I roll my eyes.

"She legit is just with Louis for popularity. I think Zayn knows that too." Liam sniggered.

The bell rang so we all said goodbye and me and Niall went to physics. It was so boring, we sat there and wrote out notes for a good hour before we could finally leave.

I walked home, listening to music, I kept thinking of Louis and his perfect brown hair with his ocean blue eyes.

I unlocked my front door and went inside, no one was home luckily. I got a shower washing my hair, I got out and got changed.

I feed Molly and sat and watched some tv. My phone started buzzing from our group chat.

Niallers: HAZ DONT HATE ME BUT ELEANOR LOOKS SO FUCKING HOT IN LOUIS NEW PROFILE PICTURE

Niallers: JUST CALL ME LOUIS AND ELEANOR UPDATES

I went off my messages and to Facebook and to Louis account so fast. I saw it and I was nearly sick from the sight of her. Pic on side

He obviously did not caption it because it said wedding with my favourite girl last month❤️👫

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone. A while later my mum and Gemma came home and made dinner, I quickly finished it then went to bed.