Chapter 30

I was dreading going back, mostly because I had to see Nick again and that would be awkward but also because it was just school in general.

I was waiting patiently for Louis in the kitchen with my mum, she had Molly on her lap while she read the news paper.

"So Louis picking you up?" She smirks taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah." I laugh.

"Still just friends." She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"No buts it's complicated." I tell her.

"Well bring him round so I can properly meet him soon."

"I will." I agree.

I hear a horn beep meaning that Louis was here, I say bye to my mum quickly and rush out the door to get in his car.

"Morning haz." He smiles once I get in.

He had big sunglasses on and a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up revealing some of his tattoos.

"You look cute today." I compliment him.

He starts blushing like mad as he starts the car, he put one hand on my thigh and he steers the steering wheel with the other. As soon as his hand hits my jeans, I get goosebumps from his touch alone, it's something I'll never get use to.

"You're adorable Haz." He laughs.

I start blushing as well, the radio was on but a really low volume playing some weird music. My phones starts buzzing as we get nearer to school.

Pez: hazzzzzz we were meant to meet on Sunday!!
Me: shit sorry I completely forgot :(( in chemistry we'll talk okay?
Pez: I forgot too haha and yeah see ya ;) X

I lock my phone and realise we're at school, we get a few glances but not as much as last time which is a relief. We exchange a quick goodbye as we part ways until lunch. I quickly get to registration where Niall already was with Holly like usual.

"Hey guys." I say as I sit down.

"Hey Harry." Holly smiles as Niall kisses her cheek.

"Wow PDA much." I laugh making them both blush.

"Funny you should try hiding your PDA with-" I cut him off.

"Thanks Niall!" I stop him quickly before he could say anything else.

"Right. Well me and Hols are ditching today after this so don't miss me too much." He smirks.

"I'll try not to cry too much." I put my hands over my heart.

"Cute." He smiles sarcastically.

The bell rings signalling next class which was chemistry so I was with Perrie at least. I say goodbye to Niall and Holly as I make my way to chem, I pass Liam on the way to class and he was walking with Sophie which was cute. As soon as I see Perrie walking nearer to the classroom, I run to her and nearly knock her over.

"Harry!" She laughs as she keeps her balance. "Someone's eager to see me."

"You need to tell me all about that date with Luke now." I smirk as we walk into the classroom.

"Okay okay calm." She laughs again as we sit down at our desk. "So he picked me up and took me out for dinner to a really nice restaurant and then we went to the fair and Harry he was so cute! He gave me his jacket and was so adorable and we took a photo together!" She squeals.