Chapter Seven A Party Ain't A Party

Jenny p.o.v.

"JENNY! Oh my god it's Jason" I said he came over."who's that?Jazzy asked in curiosity then she turned to me oh my god you met someone and you didn't tell me!"  I ummm........."Hey",He said with  a smile.I started blushing madly,"So who is this", Jazzy said with a smile on her lips umm...This is... Uhh...."I'm Jason aka her saving grace he said with a wink,I started blushing even more."I see,"Jazzy said with a smile "well I guess I'll leave you guys alone I'll see you guys later."Nice meeting your new boyfriend aka a angel sent from haven" she said with a wink then she started walking away.

"He's not my boyfriend I shouted.I was still blushing.Oh dear god I thought to myself. I can't believe I was thinking like this about a guy this is not good I could see my walls I built slowly crumbling down I promise myself I wouldn't get hurt ever again I put those walls up for a reason and I'm not putting them down without a fit."So...  what's up?"he said with his famous smile,while the song a party ain't a party started to play. 

Jazzy P.O.V.

I went looking for James I thought out how I was gonna tell him that a guy swiped Jenny off her feet. Next thing you know I run right into James...... litterly."Hey Jazzy,where's Jenny?"Umm... James I don't know how to tell you this so i'm just gonna say it."Uh okay what is it?"You've lost your game man some guy has already swiped her off... "Wait what I've  lost my game?""No no no I have not."Really James because there's a guy right over there flirting with her and she doesn't realize it because she's clueless when it comes to guys anyway dude you need to up your game."I don't need to up my game ,"he said as he picked up a drink and passed me one. "Really?because it looks like you need to upgrade as I looked at Jenny and that guy Jason."I don't need to she's gonna friend zone him she always does that well most of the time."I raised my eyebrow at him do you really wanna take that chance?","because they look kinda cozy which was not true because they we're  a good distance a part when their talking but I'm trying to help James get back Jenny they use to be the best friends and they would be a perfect couple.When I saw James look at them he looked jealous,so I thought it was a good time to say this"You need to up your game."I said as I left.