Chapter Eleven:Life goals!!!

Jenny's p.o.v.

Oh god I just punch James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the throat,oh my god life goals!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can cross that off my bucket list,oh god that sounds bad just how I said that, I think I'm crazy and need help. Nah, I think I'm good. After I punch James I pushed him off of me I was starting to feel very uncomfortable when he landed on top of me and he kept smiling like an idiot as it were totally ok to just be on top of me yeah no I have something called standards thank you very much.Maybe his side chicks are okay with him being on top but I ain't I would not allow myself  be taken advantage of.Anyway after i got him off of me he started coughing and started using very colorful language that should never be said in front of children that are yet to be scarred by sex education and see the terrifying pop up books.There mental scaring. 

"Jenny what the hell"he said,his voice sounded sore oh well he deserved it like the time he took my chocolate bar I ended up breaking his arm,then he started coughing and said some more colorful words.

"Oh my god that was too funny" Jazzy said,as she kept laughing to herself which is a lot better than her crying but she didn't tell me why she was crying about,and I still don't know why,and James is here for some weird reason.

"What do you mean that was funny I have to go to the clinic now because of that idiot!"I said as I pointed at the idiot aka James.

"Why"They both asked at the same time.

"Because I most likely got some weird crazed sex disease that scientist haven't discovered yet from that guy,I know I want be known for something in the science field but not for some new sex disease hormonal teens have to worry about even more,and I wanted to be known for creating time travel not some new sex disease." Then after I said that I grabbed out my phone to make sure it was okay and it was thank god.My mom paid good money on my iphone. As I typed in my password to log onto my phone I texted Jazzy saying this......

"We need to get out of here"

"Awe why?"

"James duh you know the guy who is at my house for some reason"

"But things are getting good"

"What things?"

"Come on he likes you Jenny"

"Ah no I'm just a rebound for his and Connie's breakup so get ready to jump into the car "

"Fine but what are you gonna do?"

"Something"

Let's see how my little trick goes shall we?

Author's note:............

Hey everyone don't be a silent reader tell me what you think.,and what do you think Jenny's up to now? tell me whatcha think 

goodbye my fab readers for now until next time:)