Part 5: All's Fair When the In-Laws Are Outta' Town

[[Bubbles]]

"Boomer! I screamed his name.

He looked away from his beaten up brother, Brick, and looked up at the roof of my house. His eyes were blood lusting and I cringed, but I did not lower my head. I was a Queen and he was the joker. Relish in my beauty you jerk!

In a neon blue flash, I made it in front of him and pushed him back. He caught himself and raced for me in a dark blue gloom. He aimed for my face but I dodged and successfully hit his and he went back a bit. He shook his head and continued coming for me, until his brother Butch came and tried to hit me from behind. However, I flew up into the sky letting them hit each other first. Confused both slow brothers look up and spot me. Before then can fly up and catch me, I fly away. Successfully, it is only Boomer (who had direct orders to kill me) who followed me.

I flew through the evil sky, lighting it with neon blue, contrasting to Boomer's grim dark blue. I led him towards the deserted city where there were hardly any people. It would be safer to fight him here. Hopefully, it won't be too much of a fight.

While he was still far behind, I chose a building to hide behind. I smirked thinking to play a little game of cat and mouse. The city was deserted. The old skyscraper buildings were abandoned, but shiny under the red and purple gleam of the sky. I chose a clothing boutique to hide in briefly posing as one of the mannequins, and faking a smile. The burns had healed nicely and I was feeling twice as better. However, the memory of being burned was still fresh in my memory. If I had been any closer, I would have died. Blossom almost died. We have one messed up family.

Boomer finally landed in the mischievous city walk. He walked around scanning the place with his regular eyes for a minute. Afterwards, not believing I was not there, he used his x-ray vision. I giggled and he head cocked to one side, hearing it familiarity. I silently moved through the boutique and flew out from the back making a large ruckus. Good that's what I wanted. I flew, hidden by the long buildings, onto the roof of the building. I smiled when I found Boomer already there.

"Well hello there, baby boy." I winked flirtatiously.

He gave me no answer. He just stood robotically legs stretched apart and arms crossed. My joker did not stand like one. He stood like a King.

"Did I ever tell you how yummy you look?" I compliment and stand in a girly way, with my legs together and arms folded casually in a way where my pointer is on my bottom lip. I look him up and down jokingly, remembering how much he loved it when I flirted with him. He was tall, I can't remember how tall but well above six feet. He wasn't as tall as Brick of course, Brick was a giant man who couldn't fit anywhere. I think Brick was hitting close to seven feet. Boomer had larger limbs than Brick, and unfortunately, he was the only brother with no defined abs. I didn't care though, he was my husband. I stared at his face, and his lips, however an upside U still looked delectable and I could imagine kissing him. His eyes which usually shined so blue were dull and it made me want to frown.

He still did not answer me.

"How's our children?" I suddenly mentioned.

"Why don't you just shut up?" he snapped. "Just shut up and let me kill you." He approached like a shark approaches an unknown ship filled with food.

I did not pay attention to his remark, but my lips did tighten and I watched him approach me. He approached me cautiously as if I was going to spring at him at any moment. I wasn't, and he sensed that. He leaped for me and pressed me to the floor in one great leap. He pinned me down on my back as I stared calmly at him.

"You were like this in bed earlier," he murmured, "you didn't wanna fight," one of his hands slide down from one of mine and touched my neck. He held my two hands above me tightly with his one large hand, and the other wrapped around my slender neck. He was going to try to choke me again. He went silent as he pressed his fingers into my neck.