Part 2: The Deal and Our New Beginnings

[[Brick]]

Three years pass

"So how do the Powerpuff Girls fair, son?" Mojo Jojo asks from his seat behind his oak wood chest.

"Uh," I tried to suppress my smile, "Blossom and I are expecting a daughter, Dad...and life with her is just so...amazing. I would never want to leave her and our incoming Chrysie." I clenched my fists hoping Mojo Jojo would not forget his ambition for world domination. I didn't want to be part of this anymore. I already hated lying to Blossom about my affliction, and I hope she will never find out.

"Chrysie?" he pondered, "so it's a girl I see." My father got off from his leather seat and walked slowly around his desk. My father didn't age a year. Although he is old, his skin was not turning into an ugly gray, and he kept a stiff yet energetic stance for a man of about sixty-seven.

"So," my mother came into the room leaning against the door, "you have a daughter? What about your brothers?" HIM asked.

"Hello," I nodded to her, "my brothers are excited about their children. Butch is in love with brave his son. Boomer is awaiting Bubble's birth, which is to be the same day as my wife. We are happy. We are rich. We have lived on our own for many years mom and dad, and we are hoping that you would drop your days of evil and give up. We want you to safely see your grandchildren. That is the only way we saw fit."

"My don't boys mature fast when they have kids," HIM says in her sarcastic and complicated tone.

"It seems just like yesterday when you boys were five and were causing turmoil in Townsville." Mojo sighs.

"So do you agree?" I ask.

"NO!" They both exclaim.

"I'd rather be torn apart and served in a crustacean dish," HIM dramatically exclaims, "and Mojo might as well just go live with the apes or let those rich people eat his brain."

"I rather not have people eat my precious brain," Mojo put his green palms on his head.

"Well then," my mother makes her way towards me with fierce eyes, "Let's make a deal," she watches stares devilishly, "We will forever put down our ambition to take over the world, when you kill those girls."

HIM was making me do a Fool's errand, "I am not a fool," I shook my head, "I know you will double-cross me if we killed our girls. That is only if. I will assure you parents, we will never kill the girls, they are the love of our lives." I represented my brothers' opinions with emphasis.

"Surely HIM," Mojo leaned on his desk, "we can make another deal."

I wasn't the same dumb kid from twenty-three years ago. I've grown up plenty, know their games, and the ways of business. Business was a curse from Hell. Men fight each other to collect what they desire from these business agreements. I had to keep in mind that in my business arrangements, I would need to protect my self-interest and use all my wit to get my share of deal. I could not wait to hear what deal my parents had for me.

"How about," HIM thought.

"How about you live far away from Townsville," Mojo inquired.

"Yes," HIM smiled and continued, "If you and your brothers live far away from Townsville to raise your cute children, we'll think about giving up our reign of terror. Who knows we might even enjoy retirement. Forget about Townsville, take professor Utonium with you too. Leave Townsville as we think about what to do." HIM solidified the deal and a shining golden contract appeared in her crabby claws. "Sign this contract to agree to this deal," she sent the contract flying towards me, and then a golden quill appeared in my hand. I looked at the sacred unbreakable contract that I knew my mother always took care of.