Copy Right | Characters | Author's Notes

Copyright © 2014 by Marla Castillo.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Marla Castillo.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Images, music and videos used in the cover art and any of the multimedia content posted in this story are the sole property of their respective owners.

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

Blossom – Rachel Hurd-Wood

Bubbles – Kate Upton

Buttercup – Christina Ricci

Brick - Sam Heughan

Boomer – Ryan Gosling

Butch – Matt Lanter

Professor Utonium – Rob Lowe

Princess – Cintia Dicker

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

Author's note:

The whole reason I wrote this is because I miss the Powerpuff Girls and I was talking about it with my friend James. So I decided why not? I hope you enjoy my fanfic on the PPG and RRB. Thank you :) All the powers, names, and city Townsville are all owned by the rightful owners. The only thing I created was everything else haha Ex. The city of Crowe and the extra characters.