Chapter 2. Save The Children

Rosaliana's POV.

White Chapel, London 1868 - (Central Train Station London - Rosaliana's Personal Train). Her Train just came into the station. On the terminal in front of the Commoner's one.

"Lady Von Shrieder" I took my eyes from the mirror staring at the man in front of me. I could see fear and terror in his eyes, and he could hardly keep eye contact with me. I gave him a soft angelic smile before I spoke as calmly as I could manage, "Yes? Can I please get Earl Green Tea?" I kept the smile on my lips, he bowed to me nervously. He rushes through the door.

I look out the window to all those people. If they look my way, I would look at the next passer-by; however, some of those people soon lose interest.They went on their little life's "In the struggles of London" I quietly whisper to myself as I took a deep breath. I straighten myself in the place I was sited. I watch my composure, calculate my breath, and check my reflection in the window.

I smiled satisfy as there is no mistake with my outfit, my clothes, or my red lips. My lips are red as blood. I happily smile knowing that even if I did not put too much makeup today. I am still presentable to come in front of the court ladies. I never have too much patience with their gossip. They are not the kind of friends I want to have.

I sweetly smile as Claara & Peter brought my cup of tea "Lady Von Shrieder" Claara says smiling at me. Claara is able to keep eye contact with me better than Peter. She has worked for me, for over 10 years now, "We have brought you Earl Green Tea, m'lady" She says signaling Peter to place the cup of tea on the table. Peter tried his best to place the cup on the table; however, his hands were trembling the teacup, and he let go of the teacup.

There was an empty silence when it broke, "I will clean it up", says Claara giving a sigh taking a cloth from her pockets "Please go and clean the kitchen" she tells Peter who got up and left without saying a word. I watched as Claara cleans the floor and tables calmly without saying a word "Lady Von Shrieder" I look towards Claara who was deciding if calling me was a good idea.

I smile at Claara signaling her to sit in front of me. She stared at the chair for a few minutes then sat down. I could see something was troubling her "Speak up, child. This is a safe place", I affirm her as she chins up ready to tell me. "You are a fine beautiful lady, Miss Von Shrieder. I believe Peter feels threaten by your beauty. He has never seen such beauty" I look out the window while Claara speaks out her mind.

"He is an artist. He can appreciate art." Claara adds smiling widely, I could see the glimpse of passion in her eyes. I could see that she cared for Peter. I glance at Claara's reflection on the window. She was happy explaining all of Peter's hobbies. I listen to her without interrupting her. Claara went really quiet after she realized how long has she been speaking "I am so sorry, m'lady" says Claara while getting up from where she was seating.