Chapter 12. London, Welcomes Me

Afternoon has settled in rather quickly, I was staring out the living room door. This beautiful month on the outskirts of London my tree's leafs was falling down. They dance with a beautiful grace to them. I was keeping an eye on the Children. They were chasing the falling leafs one after another. They had a lot of ground to cover if they wish to run at their heart's content. I was feeling right at home. I was almost feeling free once more which I know for a fact is impossible. As long as I am wearing the Templar's insignia. As long as I am in London -- peace is something that I lack these past years. I am a target as Rupert Ferris was. I am truly hoping for the first time in so many years that is not what I am thinking. If they have come to London are they friends or foes. In all the years I have met Henry Green, and I know for a fact he wouldn't do something so reckless.

I am not implying is him; however, I can't cut down the probability. If he has gone mad then I need to send somebody to stop him, I don't need another reckless bastard to interrupt with my plans of saving London. First on my list is giving the 8 Children a new name to be called by. They will learn the names & they'll become part of the Von Shrieder family. They will leave behind their lives in the factory. I walk at a steady pace in a vertical line. My hands were crossed behind my back as I look up towards the door. Rose has open the Main Living Room door letting Mr. Miller, Ms. Wearymouth, Ms. Nightingale & some others whom needed to be here. It was a long time ago, the last time I saw Ms. Nightingale years haven't been great to her at all. She seems worn out over lack of sleep. She looks around the room surprise completely when she locks eyes with me.

The man walking by her hold her up before she falls down. It seems everyone is getting surprised by my return to London. I sincerely don't see what's the big idea. I understand I was gone for 5 years for personal matters. I don't need to explain myself to anyone not even Henry if I want to leave I have a right to do so. Ms. Nightingale hasn't taken her eyes away from me. I give a heavy sigh wanting to get this over with. I stop on my track in the middle of the room. I stare down my long sleeveless red dress. It fits perfectly on my stomach then it falls down like a waterfall. This morning I refuse to add the skirt plastic support. It is not comfortable to wear it while being on a train for at least 10 hours. That's merely the minimum of hours I have to spend in one. I have to admit trains are the best transportation as of yet. It was healthy walking everywhere; however, with this insufferable heat this years.

I wouldn't recommend walking everywhere. "We are only waiting on the Children, Ms. Von Shrieder", I was brought out of my thoughts by the gentle voice of Mr. Miller. I give them a glance as Mr. Miller place a napkin over his mouth. The man needs to see a doctor out of states right away. I look towards the door as I see Ms. Stevens. She seems to recognize my look as she approaches me at once. I turn towards the wide crystal doors. They were framed in place by the wood surrounding its beautiful art. It could be confused by a piece of art because of the details within the crystal doors. I hold onto the handle carefully as I open the doors in one swift movement. The afternoon breeze hit my body similar to falling on a concrete floor. The breeze makes my long golden hair dance within it as I walk out of the living room. I close my eyes for only a second.

When I stop walking, I have reached the end of the railing. I open my eyes once more seeing the Children happily running. The breeze was still in the process of making my hair dance. Thank god, none of it was close to my face. Ms. Stevens got out at once without looking my way. She took the right stairs down as she approaches the first few Children. I stare as she tells them something. They spread gaining the attention of the rest of the Children. I was relieved I didn't have to move towards them. My mind was not here at the moment. It was wondering of London, and how could I liberated. Secondly, I need to regain my territories. If the Templar House believes they will get away by selling my territories, they haven't learned a quick lesson about Rosaliana Von Shrieder. I don't give my things away. Whoever is stupid enough to cross me will pay dearly with their life.