Chapter 5 We Are Okay

Mark's p.o.v

After yesterday I asked Jack a question "Jack who's megan?" "oh, she's you" he looked at me like I was stupid, "What?" I was confused "well, Yami called me saying that him and Ellie are dating, and a while ago I told Ellie I was with someone right?, she asked who and I didn't want to say you so I made up a name, okay" he explained "oh thank god" I said and pushed him up onto the wall kissing him, "teehee" he giggled and pulled away, "HEY! tomorrow we should watch a movie!" he said "Netflix and Chill?" I joked "Sure" he played along, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" we laughed.

Jacks p.o.v

Well i'm glad we are fine after yesterday, but I never got any coffee so I went and made some, "Mmmm, I love coffee" I smiled drinking my coffee I made Mark some too "Mmmm, pretty good" he said "so, i'll be back i'm going to get snacks for tomorrow" he said "can you get gummy bears?" I asked "sure" he replied, "HONEY, I'M HOOOOOME!!!" he shouted "OKAY!" I yelled "IF YOU LIKED THE VIDEO, PUNCH! THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE!!!!! LIKE A BOSS, and high fives all around, wipsh wipsh, thank you and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!!!!".

(A/N hey another short one but that's because i'm lazy XD enjoy. p.s. I might miss this sunday and monday for the writing purpose)