Chapter 10 MARK!!!!!

Jacks p.o.v

I knew Mark was worried but I needed to find them, I texted them and called no answer, they knew I was coming and that I was mad, as I was walking I thought, wait, they both have something to do with Mark, I went back home, and to my surprise Mark was waiting for me on the couch (A/N he's dead jk jk) he jumped up, ran over to me and kissed me "where did you go?!" "don't worry Mark, i'm fine, uh Mark?" "yea Jack?" "can I borrow your phone for a sec?" I said, it's for my plan "sure, but why?" "do you trust me?" "of course" "then give" he gave me his phone and I texted Yami,

(Jack) Mark: hey, what's your address?

Yami: why do you want to know?

(Jack) Mark: I wanna talk to you

Yami: about?

(Jack) Mark: the kiss

Yami: oh, ok, i'm at the hotel on 32 mocking jay lane (A/N I made that up, I think)

(Jack) Mark: Thanks see you soon ;3

Yami: Np bye <3

I handed him his phone and told him my plan, "what if it goes wrong" "if something bad happens, I hope it's not to you Mark" "if you get hurt i'll-" I stopped him with a kiss, and we headed to 32 mocking jay lane, when we got there Yami texted ~room 32~, Mark texted him to meet him in the lobby, when he got here I was sitting on the lobby chairs with a hat on and a news paper in my face, they were talking but I couldn't hear them, after talking they left Mark texted me where they were going and I followed behind, we were going to a boardwalk, when we got there they stopped at a bridge, they talked for a bit then Yami kissed Mark and he just looked at him didn't yell didn't look mad, but I did, I ran up behind Yami and pushed him into the water, slapped Mark and ran off with tears in my eye's, he didn't even grab my arm, he never let's me run off, I guess he doesn't need me in his life, I heard Mark call me, I turned around and  "MARK!!!!!".

Marks p.o.v

After me and Yami left we were talking, damn I miss him, we laughed and talked, we got to a bridge and, well, I knew Jack was watching, I talked to Yami about random crap that wasn't important, then he kissed me and I liked it, I just stared at him and then remembered that Jack was there, and he saw that, he ran up to us pushed Yami into the water and slapped me I didn't grab his arm cause I didn't want to, what the fuck was happening, I chased after Jack a few mins later, and I called his name, he turns to see me, I heard a honk then saw lights, before I knew it I felt a sharp pain in my side and my ribs, I felt myself hit the ground "MARK!!!!!" I heard Jack call my name, I was in so much pain, then I blacked out, I woke up in the hospital a few hours after my black out I was still in a lot of pain, what happened, "Hello, Mark, i'm nurse Brooke" (A/N btw my real name is Brooke and I just wanted to have my name in the book sorry to all my irl friends) "Hello, Brooke, do you know what happened" "you were hit by a car then ran over someone named Sean called 911" Sean, JACK!! "Sean is he here" "yes is he family" "yes he's my boyfriend" "oh, well it says here your boyfriend is Aaron" "that's a mistake can you please send Sean in" "yes sir" she walked out, I think Jack told them that Yami was my boyfriend "H-Hey Mark" Jack whispered "Jack, i'm sorry fo-" he kisses me "Mark I-I saw what happened, and it hurts to see you like this it, hurt to watch this happen" "Jack, I love you" "what if you don't make it what will I do then" I kiss him "i'm sorry, Sean, Mark needs surgery you can't be in here" "1 second" I said "yes sir" "if I don't make it, I want you to know that I love you" I kiss him before he leaves "okay, Mark, i'm doctor Sabastien (A/N Sabastien is my boyfriend irl) and you already know nurse Brooke, now i'm going to put you under and it'll only be for a few hours" I black out, when I woke up I saw the one person I wanted to see, Jack.

(A/N if you remember me saying I was going to post a new chapter on some days well I might start doing that maybe on the weekends and just work on it more over the summer till grade 8 comes and I get busy with stupid school shit)