POW!!

Not long,sorry...

Elena's pov

Were on our way to the park,I know Zayn isn't happy about this but he's keeping his opinion to himself..

I honesty don't know if I'm excited to see my mum or nerves. No point in hopping for the best with her is just wanting too much.

"I love you."I leaned in to kiss him,so did Zayn."I love you too babe,call me if anything goes wrong."

"I will."

I stepped out & he drove away.About 15 minutes later my mum pulled up,She look like she was crying.I slowly walked up to her car but a good amount of space between me & her car."Hi."

My mum rolled down half way.I didn't think anything of it..

"Hey how are you?"My mum asked..

"Pretty good ,school & Amina are my focus."

"How is she?"

"Wild as ever,three soon."

"Did you ever tell Zayn about her?"She knew about me not telling Zayn about her.She's being really odd.

"Yeah,January.We live together."

"I'm glad She's beautiful little girl you two have together.Um I just wanted to tell you in sorry for being a shit mum.You deserved so much then what I gave you."

"Mum..."

"No ,I should've let you live with your dad & Esme.Your a perfect daughter.I became mean because losing your dad.Cheating being a terrible wife & mum.Right before you were born Callum died thats when everything went down hill."

I saw her get a gun from the passenger seat,dear god she's going to kill me.The only thing that us running through my head is that I didn't call Amina to say 'I love you'.Im going to leave this world without say thing that to my baby girl.

My heart is racing.

"Please be everything I wasn't to you and more love your life & be happy,"

She picked it up and I turned around and heard it go off."Mum no we can work things out."I said quickly.

"Too late."

POW!