Not well?

Zayns pov
These last two days have been awful,Elena has said a total of 20 words to me .Yes I counted.I feel like I single handily destroyed what I've been trying to put together for the last 5 months.We haven't cuddle ,kissed or hugged since we left Italy.To think about it,she hasn't looked me in the eye.
NOTHING!

But I did receive all of that from my princess.Ive gotten use to waking up or being woken up I should say to her beautiful face.Her little dimples like her mum,I kiss them to wake her up.
I better prepare myself for the questions she will ask.I'm the example in her life & this is what I'll be showing her.None of this is okay .In Lena's life & same sure not in Amina's life.

Now the whole Kassidy thing.It will start as soon as we get to the states & our first show is in New Mexico.We wont be sharing any rooms.That i made sure of.Lena won't be there until our Miami show.Her reaction to it all be as worse as it is now.I want it all to end.

My girls & Maisie-Isla are going home tonight,we just finished our show .So now were just chilling on the bus before they leave.Well I'm in the back with Liam & Amina..Harry is spending time with Maisie-Isla.Niall & Lou are talking to their girl friends.Liam already talked to Dani.
And Lena is packing their stuff.

"Still not talking to you?"Liam asked with Amina on his lap.She loves her Unlce Li."20 words & they had to with pebbles."
"Are you going to introduce them?"
"I don't want to but it will happen.Wont be good ."
"You explained everything to her."
"Mm-hm,big argument.This whole thing can lead to us breaking up or she will ride it out with me
"Daddy I go home?"
"Yah ,you & mummy are but I'll be home soon okay."

Amina turned her focus back to Liams iPad.Harry & I went with them to the airport.Luckily Mina was asleep so her tears didn't break my hear but Lena is.
I was holding my baby girl ,she was wearing her onesies.Looking very comfy.
Elena is just standing right in front of me thinking."You okay?"
"Nope but I will be."
"I'm sorry."
"It is what it is .You didn't even try to stop did you?"
"Of course I did love."She rolled her eyes in disbelief."Please don't be mad?"
"Zayn ,seriously.What would your reaction be if you saw me hand & hand with some guy?While I was with you."
I couldn't answer that question.

"Livid ,annoyed ,jealous ,wanting to strangle him,not wanting him around your child?"Elena listed everything I was thinking.
"Yah."

"Well then tell me not to be mad when you feel my pain.We have to go."
I kissed Mina's cheek."I love you Jaan."as I said that ,I passed her to Lena."I love you."
I really hope she says it back."I love you too."A tear came down her cheek."I wish I can change it."
"Yup me too."last words she said then walked away.
"Not well?"I heard Harry's voice."Not one bit mate."
"it will al work out."
I hope he's right or a lot is on the line.

COMMENT
VOTE
COMMENT
VOT

Kori<3Xxx