DaddyDaughter Date Night.

Zayns pov
My date to the vma's is Mina,Lena a food poisoning.I wanted to stay with feed her soup & cuddle her but I had to come to the awards..Amina is rocking rocking her Black Dr Martens boots,black skinny jeans with a pink & black leather jacket I got made.I smile because its mine & Elena's style on our daughter.

Fun filled show,I made pebbles face my chest & put on the sound proof head phones when Miley performed & due to some cussing.
The little dig Taylor throw at Harry was little kid move but all fair in the music business.Songs are written about an exs,I can't wait to hear what Maisie has to say.

After the awards I text Lena telling her were coming back but she said have a night out with Amina.So we're walking around Manhattan with security.The lights seem to amaze her
Since Mina was amazed by the big ass bears she saw tonight I had to buy her one.Anything for my baby.Were getting ice cream."Have fun tonight?"

"Yeh,people sing songs."Amina's eyes widen & she moved her hands around."Yeah they did.Do you like coming out with me?"

She nodded."wuve you."
"I love you too jaan,you & mummy are my everything.I plan to give you the world."She pecked my lips.

When we got to the hotel instead of going to our room we went to the pool putting our feet in."Thank you for being my date."
"Welcome."She is so nonchalant."Daddy?"

"Yes love?"

"I tired."Mina looked at me with those brown eyes.I've been waiting for her to say that,I picked Mina up along with her stuff & went to the lift.

"Can't be loud,mummy might be sleep."
"Okay,shh."

I put Lena's food down & walked into our room,she's awake."Hi mummy!"
"Hi baby,I missed you."Amina got under the covers with her mum."Congratulations handsome."
"Thank you."

"I notice you turned her around every time they put the camera on you guys."

I laughed,"Yah,if she would've came back with a new word in her vocabulary I would be dead."I said kissing her lips.

"That's true."
"How are you feeling?"I sat right in front of Mina."Better more energy then I had yesterday."

"Me keeping you in bed help.Hungry?"
"Yes,bring me anything?"

"You're favorite chicken soup."
"It's only my favorite when your mum cooks it ."

"Yeah I know but you haven't eaten in two days get over it."I kissed her before changing Amina & settling her in the bed."Im going to heat your food up."

"Thank you."

I changed into some sweats then joined Lena in bed with her soup."Open."

"I can feed myself."

"Shh,just open."She listened,Lena slightly moaned & giggled."Guessing it's good."I said.

"Yes,first thing Ive eaten in two days."
My night couldn't end perfectly,little date with my little girl & now taking care of my sick girl.

VOTE
COMMENT

VOTE
COMMENT

VOTE
COMMENT

VOTE
COMMENT

Love,Peace&Happiness
Kori<3xx