informative conversation right?

Zayn's pov
Elena has been acting weird these past couple of days so to get things off her mind we decided to come to Liam's birthday party.

Lena is looking beautiful tonight,smiling a lot chatting with Dani."Mm."Liam handed me a beer,I gladly took it."Thanks."

"Why are you& Elena so distant tonight?"He yelled over the loud music."No idea,she's been like this for a couple of days now."

"Do anything stupid?"

Why does everyone assume that?

"No,we always talk about it whatever problems we have."

"It will all work out,considering she's walking over here."I looked behind me to see Lena moving her way by people."Good luck,going to get a kiss from my happy girl."

"Ah fuck off."

Lena & I were leaning against the wall,moving her body against mine."Everything okay?"I said in her ear."Can we talk about it when we get home?"I kissed her lips."Yes."

Neither of us drank much but had a good time.Since Esme is back Amina is spending the weekend with meme in Bristol.So it's just Elena & I chillin in the theater."So what's going through that crazy mind of yours?"She lightly giggled."Uh I think Mina & I won't being seeing you as much when you go back on tour."

"Why?"I know she has school but we made it work with both us flying back & forth."Just the stuff people say to her,I don't want her to be fearful of someone trying to attack her."

"That's why we have security."

"Zayn she's three!The same rude hurtful things people say to you they say to her & to be honest I think she gets more hate because Mina is your child."

What the fuck.
"I know you've seen the hate page to Amina,it's disgusting.I want her to have a normal childhood."

"So I can't see her?"

"I didn't say that,it's just you will have to do most of the flying to see her then is flying to you."

"I won't be seeing you either."

"I have to think of her safety Zayn,one day a target can go off in someone's head & try to attack her."

"You're being dramatic now,that won't happen."

"Seriously,I'm being dramatic because I'm making sure my daughter is safe."
"The way you put it,yes."

"So be it,she's not going through those massive crowds where people say rude things to her."Elena sat Indian style running her hands through her hair."You flew home a lot even if it was for one day it will mean a lot to her."

"I will ,I also think we should end things.It's a lot on us both & were not seeing eye to eye right now."I hate saying it but its true.

"I agree.Ill find a one bedroom flat."
"Why one?You like your space so does she."

She nodded."What about the account?"

"Stay the same."informative conversation right.