Fantasies

1

Home alone, wishing somone would at least text me. *ring!* I get up from my bed to get my phone off the dresser. "Hello?" I let my voice sound flat because I just didn't feel like sounding happy. "Jaiida? What's wrong?" Rayne. I sighed, laying back in bed. "I'm bored as fuck and I need something to do." Silent for a few minutes. I thought about saying something til Rayne spoke. "Hey. Maybe I got something for you to do. Got anything sexy and red?" I blushed, wondering what was with the sudden question of lingerie but said yes instead. "Great. See you soon and wear something sexy. . . and red." *beep!* The call ended and I threw some lingerie on that I was saving for some crazy event. Eventually, it started raining and the door bell rang. I get up to answer it and Rayne's lips crash into mine. He was soaking wet but I didn't care but this was so wrong. "You're soaking wet!" I said, hoping to move away from the awkward moment. He looked at me, leaning down to nibble on my neck. I moan,letting him pick me up and carry me to the kitchen. Laying down on the counter, Rayne sucked on my nipples, not wasting any mercy on me. I moaned and clawed at his back, giving pain while receiving pleasure. He stopped and moved back, leaving me a little confused. "What. The. Hell?" He shook he head, almost like he was considering something. He picked his shirt up, putting it back on and grabbing all of his stuff he dropped. "No no no! What are you doing?" Rayne turn to walk to the door and I hopped off the counter, going after him. "I'm leaving. I got what I came for. Bye." I stopped in front of him. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" He smirked and simply placed his hands on my shoulders. "Oh Jaiida. It's too simple. You're too easy. That's no fun...well for me at least." Rayne pushed pass me as I stood there, at a loss for words. Too easy? He's the one who told me to wear this damned lingerie. Ugh, he makes me so mad. Why him Jaiida? Of all people, why Rayne? I smack myself in the head and head to the shower, peeling off the lingerie and hopefully the shame and anger (more or less) that came with it. This isn't how it should be. Okay, no more thinking about it. I'll feel much better if I put that Rayne out of my mind. I hope. Okay, time for my horrible resolve to take a chill pill and maybe an antihistamine (which is sort of an antidepressant or something? Whatever). Or maybe they're both the same thing. Let's just go to sleep, I'm starting to get a headache.

*Smack!*

The class jumped and I jumped too. Mr. Daemon bring everyone back from there daydream and my fantasy...