A Secret Lifestyle

3

I went to Daemon's classroom but when I heard a voice besides his, I almost open the door but something stops me. I just place a note on his door and leave. I have my own things to do today.

I leave the school heading to my car calling up people for tonight's session. No one knows I run this 'group' cause I keep it under wraps.

I drive home, thinking about what's going to happen tonight like always. It always seems to change night after night.

I change into my other persona, preparing myself for whatever may happen. I look at the clock in my bedroom to see what time it was. Eleven. Time for tonight's session. I quickly put on a leather corset and a matching pair of knee-high heels.

Just then, the doorbell rings. They're here. I take a breath and open the door. They aren't here yet. It's my more than oblivious neighbor, Chelsea. If she sees me in this, she might catch on. Thinking quickly, I bring her in and shut the door. She just became part of the session.

"Lily! What are you wearing?! Are you having..." She looks both ways, as if someone is listening though it's only us. " 'Special Company'?" she giggled.

"Why yes. And you too." I take steps toward her so she can't run for the back door.

"But you-" I cut her off with a kiss. One so deep it leaves her breathless. "Lily...!" I smile at her and take upstair to my room to get her dress for tonight. I can only hope she will enjoy tonight.

The rest of tonight's session came later and then we all headed downstairs, everyone in their own personas enjoying themselves. "Lily--" I shushed her and looked behind me to make sure no one heard her.

"My name isn't that when we are in session. I am your hostess, Lilith." Chelsea looked at me like she understood but I knew she didn't. "I suggest you make-up your new persona now before we get started."

I turn to all in the group and began my intro. "I'm Lilith, your hostess of Sex Paradise. Tonight, take your love or sex life to a whole new level!" The group cheered and I signaled for them to settle down.

"Tonight, we also have a newbie so treat her well! We do want her to come back. Newbie, what is your choosen persona name?"

Chelsea blushed cherry-red and then I gave her persona a name. " 'Cherry' is the newbies' name. Now, lets continue on with tonight's event!" I turn to my left and open the doors to Sex Paradise.

'Cherry' gasped at the sight before her and I enjoyed the look on her face, ushering her and the others in. "Coming in! You all know what to do!" I called out as the filled up the room, taking their places.

I took 'Cherry's' hand and pulled her towards my personal area, whispering into her ear.

"I promise to show you a night that you'll never forget, Chelsea."