Wet Dreams

2

*SLAM!*

I jump, the whole class jumps up from their daydream. "Now, since everyone is done sleeping, can I finish?" Mr. Daemon said. I muttered under my breath "Hell no. Go sit down" and he appeared before me. "Learn to mutter quieter, Ms. Valentine. Detention." He handled me a slip and continued with class. I tried to leave once class was over but he kept that from happening. "Sit." Daemon said once the class left. I sat on one of the desk. "Look, I'm sorry bout--" His lips cut me off. My eyes become wide as I took in the fact that my teacher was kissing me. He gently pushed me down and the side-by-side desks, unbuttoning my shirt. " I don't think we should do this. You could lose your job!" I whisper-screamed at him. He smiled and kept unbuttoning my shirt and took his off. " I couldn't care if they did as long as I have you." He began sucking on my neck while grabbing my breast, holding one while his thumb moved in circles around the other on my nipples. I moaned and started kissing, tasting his tongue in my mouth. It seem like we were there forever, fucking in the classroom. Once we were finished I laid there in his arms, his finger going up and down my back continuously. I push him away and get up, getting dress in process. He sat up looking me, smirking almost while putting his clothes back on. "So Ms. Valentine, see you tomorrow after-school?"I heard him ask me. I turn around to see him closer than expected. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a embrace and I relax my body into his, enjoying this completely illegal moment but a moment I never forget...though for a brief moment I thought I heard someone about to open the door to the classroom but with all that happened...who really know anymore?