Red

4

"Bye, 'Cherry'!" Lilly called out to me once the session was over. I waved at her, thinking about tonight's session.

*Flashback...*

"What's your poison?" a man asked me. I sat with Lilly most of the time, too afraid to do anything.

"My...poison?"

"Yea, doll face. What's your kink?" 

The man had this werid grace about him, almost like he been here before. Wait? I almost hit myself in front of this man but I refrained myself from doing so.

"Well?" He raised his eyebrow at me, still waiting. "I-I-I don't know", I shuttered. Lilly laughed at me and push me away from into the arms of that man, "Take her, Red. She new and needs to have more fun anyways." 

I looked at the man, Red she called him. "Red," I said but he hushed me.

"It's ok, Chelsea" he started quietly. "I've been wanting to prove myself to you for the longest time." I looked at him with wide eyes. He knew who I really was but who was he?

I nodded, not sure what to say; still shocked about what Red to me.

He took me to a room that had no one in it, the room beautiful nonetheless if there was people in there.

The room was this dark shade of red, with a red circular bed with a canopy.

He gestures towards the bed and I just looked at him. "What's wrong?" Red asked. "I don't know you like that and...I sorta like someone. I think." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me to the bed and into his lap. He cupped my chin and made me look at him.

"You know more about me then you think" and kissed me, hands falling on my ass. He squeezed my ass, deepening the kiss cause me to let outt a low moan. Red growled back, whispering words into my ears with a ragged breath. "You don't know what you do to me or how long I've waited for this...!" He picked me up and put me against the wall,rubbing his hardness against my sensitive spot, making me moan low. He nibbles on my neck and starts his way down, undoning my clothes...

*Flashback over...*

I get home and throw my stuff down and the couch, heading upstairs for a shower.

I strip down and was about to head into the shower when my phone ranged.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chelsea. What's up?"

I smiled to myself, happy that Da'Juan called. We talked for a moment, something tugging at the back of my head for a moment but I ignored it. I'm sure it's nothing.

The next day, after work I met back up with Lilly's house for the next session. I changed in her guest room and met her downstairs.

"You ready Cherry?"

"Yea, I guess. I want to see Red again."

She smirked at me, like she was not surprised by this.

"That was my plan all along, Cherry." She winked at me, making me blush.

The doorbell rings and we know the session has started. People quickly filled the house and Lilly told everyone to head downstairs.

I head downstairs when a hand grabbed mine and I jumped. I look up around me. Red. I give him a shy smile and he squeezed my hand.

After Lilly's intro, we all went to different areas; people getting straight to their business. Red picked me up and carried me to the room from our first meeting.

"Cherry, glad to see you again. You look beautiful." He said after putting me down on the bed.

I had decided to leave out my long blonde hair,letting it fall pass my breast. The black and red corset pushing up my breast,making them look bigger than they already were.

"Thanks." I said blushing a shade of red. I tried to sit up but he gently pushed me back down.

"No, lay here. With me." he said leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

****************************

Before the session was called to an end, Red pulled me away from the crowd.

"What are we doing?"

"I need to tell you something. More like show you."

He removed his mask and it was the person I least expected:

Khalil.