The Music, the tea and the tutu

Me : oh Darkness.exe

Darkness.exe : I can still hear you *listens Darker than Blood*

Me : you got three dares

Darkness.exe : three in one. That's new

Me : I'll give them all. xGoldenGoddessx dares you to get on a car, wear a tutu, hula hoop while juggling with one hand and hold Xael on the other for 10 hours.
PrettyPegasister626 (Swift) dares you to let her listen to Linkin Park
And CREEPY_ROSE (Tam) dares you to have a tea party with the devil.

Darkness.exe : *stands there with open mouth and wide eyes * what?

Me : yeah

Darkness.exe : ugh fine *starts to dress up and stands on the car and starts juggling saws, and holding Xael on the other hand high in the sky*

Xael : Woo-hoo this is fun. *watches Darkness.exe doing this for 10 hours *

Me : *secretly takes pictures*

*10 hours later*

Xael : ok Darkness.exe. You can put me down now and *giggles*

Darkness.exe : *places Xael down and the saws. And then takes of the tutu* please give me a moment * disappears and starts to tear the tutu apart, away from Xael and his creator. Comes back a minute later* Dare #1 complete. Next us number two. Oh Swift!!!

Swift (PrettyPegasister626) : yes?

Darkness.exe : *places headphones on Swifts' ears and plays Darker than Blood by Linkin Park*

Swift (PrettyPegasister626) : *listens and says* I love it

Darkness.exe : that's my favorite song. Dare #2 complete. Ugh I hate this one

At the tea party

Lets just say this didn't go well

Darkness.exe : there. All three done. I'm gonna go rest. *sleeps*

Me : what a day. Here you go Xael *hands her the camera*

Xael : thank you

Me : pleasure * winks*

Xael : *giggles *

Me : ok. Who's next?