Happy Birthday Darkness.exe

Me: Ok everyone. Just keep it quiet as possible.

PrettyPegasister626 (Swift): *Stays as quiet as possible and giggles softly*

TheCupcakeGeneral: *Was in stealth mode, making sure he wasn't seen*

Storm.exe: *Hiding behind his Creator*

Darkness.exe: *Walks into a dark house* Why is it so dark? *Switches the light on*

Everyone: *Jumps out from their hiding spots and shouts* HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARKNESS.EXE!!!!!

Darkness.exe: *Jumps from the sudden surprise and smiles* Awwww. Thank you guys....*Hugs them all*

Me: *Smiles and hopes that he doesn't say that it's his birthday as well*

Storm.exe: *Purrs as he hugs his cousin* Happy birthday...*Says softly but audible to his ears*

Darkness.exe: *Smiles at TheCupcakeGeneral & PrettyPegasister626* Thank you guys. But it's his birthday as well. *Points to Me*

Everyone: *Looks at me*

Me: Hehe. Yay....*Starts to shake a bit*

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DRÉ AND DARKNESS.EXE!!!!!!

Me: *Smiles* thank you guys *Blushes from embarrassment*

Darkness.exe: Awww don't be embarrassed. It's your birthday too

PrettyPegasister626: *Has a big birthday cake* Come on you two. Make a wish and blow out your candles *Smiles and giggles happily*

Darkness.exe & me: *Makes a wish and blows the candles*

TheCupcakeGeneral: *Salutes them both* congratulations for living through another year

Storm.exe: What did you two wish for? *Shyly smiling*

PrettyPegasister626: They can't tell, otherwise it won't come true. And I have a present for both of you. *Goes up to Darkness.exe and kisses him on the lips, then went to Me and kissed me on the lips*

Darkness.exe: *Blushes deep red and starts to giggle shyly*

Me: *Blushes deep red* She tastes like strawberries~

PrettyPegasister626: *Giggles and blushes Slightly*

TheCupcakeGeneral: Here is something for you two *Hands a cyborg Grenade Launcher and a dog tag to Darkness.exe, and to Me, an auto shotgun and a dog tag* do not kill each other with these.

Darkness.exe & me: We won't. We promise. *Crosses their hearts*

Storm.exe: And here is something from me *Hands them both a card that looked like.it belonged to a six year old girl*

Me: *About to laugh but was given a death glare by Darkness.exe* ok ok. I won't laugh.

Darkness.exe: You better not

Storm.exe: *Blushes and smiles* D-Do you like it?

Darkness.exe: *Talks for my part* Yes. We both like it. Thank you, Storm.exe

Storm.exe: *Smiles and hugs them both*

PrettyPegasister626: What are we waiting for? Let's have a party! *Whispers* Was I too loud?

Everyone: *Laughed and had a great Party*

*At the end of the great birthday party*

Darkness.exe: *Watches as everyone was asleep* Thank you for everyone who asked and dared us, including G01D3N_G0DD3SS, and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this year.

???: *Hugs Darkness.exe from behind*

Darkness.exe: huh? *Looks behind him and smiled* Hey Sonic

Run_Sonic (Sonic): Happy birthday big bro....I hope your day was awesome.

Darkness.exe: *Smiles and hugs him back* It was little bro. It was

???: *The sound of a camera clicked and caught the two hugging and smiled* Brotherly Love

Darkness.exe and Sonic: *Annoyed and looked at silver* Really Silver?

Run_Sonic (Silver): What? It's cool.

_______________________________________

Thank you everyone for asking, daring, and also reading this book.

Today is the 11th of December, my birthday and I just wanted to say thank to everyone who are my friends and to those who made me a part of their families.

All I can say is thank you.

Have a nice day and Happy Christmas to all. And to all, a good day or night, whenever you get or read this

;) :) :D