Behind The Scene #6

Darkness.exe: *Turns to his counter part, Max Dark*

Me: Finally decided to become good again?

Max: Well, I just wanted to let this form feel welcome again

Storm.exe: *Eating ice cream with pickles*

Me: *Looks at Storm.exe* Is he supposed to eat this much?

Max: Ever heard of pregnant women before?

Me: Of course I did, but he's a hedgehog, so they'll give birth after 6 months

Max: He's on his second month already

Me: That's not the point.....*Sighs*......Storm is herm, I get that, but u didn't know he wanted a baby so badly. It's not even Silver's (RunSonic) It's Kazumi's (Xx_QueenOfFangs_xX)

Max: Look, we've been through this over Fuck knows how long. If Storm is happy about it, he's happy. Just.....help him. Don't be afraid to care a guy through his pregnancy. It'll be uncomfy at first but come on. It's not like he'll ask for more. Well, it's a possibility but please. Just help out. He can't do more stuff he could.

Me: *Sighs* Fine. Just this once

Storm.exe: *Finishes and smiles* My baby is finally full. Mommy is happy *Takes a small nap*

Max: See? He's happy about it.

Me: ok then. I'll help but there must not be a catch

Max Dark: of course there won't be a catch

Storm.exe: *Dreams of him and his baby having fun playing together*
_______________________________________

Hey guys. Why are you all so quiet? Be honest with me. Is there some part of the story that makes you uncomfortable about this book? Is it because Storm.exe is gay? If so, screw all those gay haters. It's love for fucks sakes. He also deserves love and attention.

There also the fact that people ignores this book. Help me out please. I don't have a creative imagination to let go to waste, ok?

If you don't want this book to go on, tell me and I'll discontinue it. I swear to you and I'll start a new book.

I'll even delete it but I don't want to. This is an awesome I've ever done and it's my first as and dare. Please.

And yes Xx_QueenOfFangs_xX has impregnated Storm.exe because Storm asked her.

I can't believe that there are people out there that are against Storm for being a germ and being gay.

Do you think I walk out into the world and judge people for being gay? Do you think I tell them to get a life and get a man or girl? I fucking don't. Because it's love.

No one deserves hate, the same counts for my characters. If you feel that my characters aren't good enough, then go and take that 'I'm so awesome and I'm so popular and I hate gay and lesbian couples' Attitude and bury it deep inside your pit of shame and regret. I dint have time for that shit anymore. I once cared too much, now I won't take any of your Bullshit. I'm tired of it and I'm sick of the judging.

To those who never judge or even gave criticism, I'm sorry that you have to read this and I'm naming no one. The only people I'll name that I know are against this hate for gay and lesbian are:

SonicBoomAutumn2020,
FabPothead
Xx_QueenOfFangs_xX
Etc.

I'm tired and sick of this

Those who aren't against Gays, thank you for knowing everyone deserves love.

Those who are against Gays, Go die in a fire in the depths of Hell