First Threesome couple?

Me: Oh shit.

Max Dark: What is it?

Me: Nothing

Storm.exe: *Rubbing Tails' belly and purrs*

Tails (Flame_the_Cat): *Rubbing Storm.exe's belly and lies his head on his shoulder*

Max Dark: *Confused* What's wrong with that?

Me: Flora is joining this couple.

Max Dark: Oh. Where is she?

Me: Oh my fuc-

Flora (Flame_the_Cat): Right here

Max Dark: Oh. The cute kitty. Ok then. They're on the couch, having some quality time with each other. You can go join them while I get their big lunch ready.

Flora: *Looks over at the duo and smiles* Ok then *Walks over and smiles* Hi Storm.exe. Hi Tails.

Storm.exe & Tails: Hey Flora.

Flora: I never thought Tails would be pregnant.

Tails: Well. That is because I'm a herm. Just like Stormy *Nuzzles him softly*

Storm.exe: *Giggles and blushes, smiling at Tails* Come rub our little girls *Pulls his sweater away from his belly*

Flora: *Blushes and rubs Storm.exe's and Tails' bellies*

Storm.exe & Tails: *Purrs lovingly*

Max Dark: *Watching from the kitchen and smiles* Aren't they adorable?

Crystal.exe (Blazethemercat56): Yeah. It's super cute. I wonder what their babies will like.

Max Dark: That I don't know. But hey. It's fun to think about it since both have a baby girl inside their bellies.

Crystal.exe: Yeah. Both girls. I wonder what would their personality traits would be.

Max Dark: That I wouldn't know. Could you help me out with the salads?

Crystal.exe: Sure *Helps making the salads*

Me: Life. What have you done to them?! I'm going to end this chapter right here. Thank you for reading

Copyright: Storm.exe and Darkness.exe as well as Max Dark belongs to me.

Flora belongs to Flame_the_Cat

Crystal.exe belongs to Blazethemercat56

Tails, Sonic, and the rest of the sonic gang belongs to SEGA