Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6. Misfits.

I was shocked sa ginawa ni Enzo. I can’t believe that he have the guts to kiss me in public.

After niya akong halikan nakita kong nakangiti yung mga friends niya. The nerve! Ang kakapal ng mukha.

Wow! Mr. Saavedra, I never thought that you’re such a lousy kisser.

What?

And now you’ve become deaf. Let’s go Nica. I don’t want to waste my time with losers and lousy kissers. Sabay hatak sa kamay ni Nica. Di na ako lumingon at nagmamadaling hinatak si Nica papuntang cr. Pagdating namin sa cr nakatingin ang mga babae sa amin. Sila kanina yung nakawitness ng kissing scene namin ni Enzo.

What are you looking at? Get out of here! Sinigawan ko ang mga babae at pinandilatan ng mata. Mukhang natakot naman at umalis silang lahat. Nung wala nang tao sa loob ng cr, nilock ko ang pinto and…

Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn that guy! How dare he kissed me. Walanghiya! Walang modo! He’ll pay for this!

Era, are you okay?

Do I look ok?

You seem ok a while ago.

Of course I have to act like I’m ok. I don’t want to let that jerk know that I am affected by his darn kiss! Pumunta ako sa faucet at naghilamos. Gahd!  I thought I’m the one who’s playing this game? Why am I affected by his kiss? Sheeettttt!

So he kissed you because you’ve irritated him what’s the big deal?

By Gahd! Nica you don’t have to stress it out! I shouted at her. She knows that I’m mad. What’s the big deal? Huh? The big deal is, I wasted my first kiss on that jerk! He practically stole my first kiss.

HE. IS. YOUR. FIRST. KISS?

I nodded. I was dreaming of having my first kiss on a beach, under a moonlight with some romantic guy I care about. But what now?  I lose it  in a freaking corridor, in this freaking school with that freaking bastard! Damn!

Ahmmm. Era, I think it would help if you don’t shout.

What the hell is the problem with my shouting?

Ahmmm…. Maybe because you can be heard outside.

What!?

U-uhm! She nodded.

I went to the door and slowly opened the door. And sure enough the bastard is leaning beside it and grinning from ear to ear.

Chapter 7. 

Emerald Cardenas

What the hell are you doing here? Ohhh…. Never mind! Why do I even bother. Bumalik ako sa cr at kinuha ang bag ko and stormed away from the CR. I left Nica perplexed and Enzo laughing his heart out!

I hate him but I hate myself more for not trying to control my temper. What do I get in return? Embarassment.

I headed to the parking lot kung saan nakapark ang car ko. The car is part of the bargain I made with my parents. The car and the apartment.  I need to get out of her. I don’t care kung hindi man ako makakapasok sa ibang class ko. Why do I care anyway. I am not an ordinary student who cares about her grades. All I care about is  my latest project. And I can’t messed it up. Never. Emerald Cardenas do not fail in her projects. Not now, not ever. I need to think. I need to think of other ways. Now that I have more reasons to dethrone that pathetic and bastard Prince Lorezo Saavedra.

Dumiretso ako sa room ko sa apartment and humiga sa bed. I need to think of other ways. I cannot lose my temper on him. What I did a while ago must not happen again.

I cannot lose my temper over him..

I just cannot.

Period.

Prince Lorenzo Saavedra

She stormed out of the cr and headed to the parking lot.

That girl is funny. Well… She affected me in any way. I never thought that I would be irritated by her. And I never meant to kiss her but hell! Her reaction is simply hilarious.

I was still laughing my heart out when her friend went out of the cr. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

You’re her friend right?

Lalo siyang nagulat nung kinausap ko siya. Kunsabagay I never talked to anyone, just anyone before. Kung hindi ko ka close never kong kinakausap. I choose my friend well. And students here never spoke to me kung di ko kinakausap.

Hey!

Yes, s-she i-is. She stammered. I can sense that she is afraid. Afraid of what i/we might do to her upon knowing that she’s a friend of the girl who’ve humiliated me.  The girl who is currently the object of my affection. I smiled my evil smile.

Tell her to watch herself when I’m around. I smirked.

Ok. And she hurriedly went off.

Hey Enzo.

Hey Mike. Michael is my closest friend here at STU. We’re close since highschool but we seldom hang out. Magkaiba kasi kami ng course so hindi magkasabay ang schedules namin.

I saw you talking to Nica a while ago. And she seemed afraid. What did you do to her man?

Who’s Nica?

The girl you’ve just talked to. And what are you doing here at the girls cr?

Oh! Napadaan lang. So Nica pala ang name niya? You know her?

Of course I do! She is my cousin. And don’t you dare mess up with her and don’t scare her like that.

Ok. So if yo’re her cousin, you know her friend who’s studying here?

I’ve seen Era a while ago. Is she the one you’re referring to?

Emerald Cardenas?

Yes Era is Emerald Cardenas.

Would you mind formally introducing me to her?