Chapters 11-23

Chapter 11. The Deal.

His girlfriend? How dare he!! The nerve. Alam ba niya ang ginagawa niya? Gusto na ba niya ng away?

Oh! Hi Era, Nice meeting you. She offered her hand.

Nice meeting you too…

Elise. Just Elise. Don’t call me Tita.

Nice meeting you too Elise.At kinamayan ko siya. Damn Enzo for putting me into this situation.

If you’ll excuse us, Enzo and I will discuss something.

Sure Elise. I don’t mind at all. Humanda ka mamaya Enzo! Nung umalis sila humingi ulit ako ng inumin. Vodka please. Shheeettt! Nagiging lasengga ako ng dahil sa Enzong yun. Bakit ba ako naglalasing? I slam the empty glass of vodka at the counter and started looking for Mike. Isa pa yun. Makikita niya.

I searched for Mike everywhere when I bumped into Carlo. Hi Emerald. Nakita din kita sa wakas. He sounds tipsy, he smells tipsy and he’s totally tipsy. A drunk. My gahd! And he pulled me towards him. Damn!

Get your hands off me. Kung gusto mo pang magising bukas. Buti naman at nakaintindi at binitiwan niya ako. Dapat lang. Sa mood ko ngayon ewan ko na lang baka manghiram ng mukha sa aso yun.

Sa kakahanap ko kay Mike, nakita ko rin sa wakas....... si Enzo. Hindi ba ako titigilan ng lalaking ito?

Era, namiss mo kaagad ako?

You wish!Anong kadramahan pinagsasabi mo sa mother mo ha?

Ayaw mo nun magiging instant gf kita? It’s a privilege.

Ha!!Mukha mo! I’m telling you’re mother right now that I’m not your gf and we’re not even friends for goodness sake. Aalis na sana ako nung hinila niya ang braso ko.

Wait!

What!?

Let’s have a deal. Huh? Hmmmm….. Is dealing with Enzo a good decision? Biglang may umilaw na light sa utak ko. 

Ok I wanted to hear it.

Pretend to be my gf.

And then?

You’re shopping is free on the duration of our “relationship”.[/color] Anong akala sa akin ng lalaking to? Mukhang shopping? I raised my eyebrow.

Why do you want me to pretend to be your gf? Of course I need to know what are the stakes.

You don’t have to know my reasons.

Hmmm… Then maybe a free shopping is not enough for the role that I will be playing.

What else do you want? You’re expensive. I could just pull anyone at this party and they will be glad to be my gf.

So bakit hindi mo gawin? I dare him.

It’s none of your business.

Then maybe playing the role as your gf isn’t my business too. Tinalikuran ko siya and I really feel like laughing.

Ok! What else do you want? Umikot ako paharap sa kanya smiling! He really looked desperate.

My shopping is free and be my slave while I'm pretending to be your gf.

What!!!

Take it or leave it dear Enzo.

You’re a scheming………

Biatch?? I know what I am. So what do you say???

Fine!! And the deal is sealed.

Chapter 12. Why is Enzo so desperate?

Enzo’s POV

Enzo alam mo ba ang ginagawa mo?

I know what I’m doing Mom.

You never listen to us! And what with this party? Anyone could snoop around and publish this party and what? Once your father knows kung anong pinaggagawa mo dito, he’ll drag you back to Amsterdam and he’ll never allow you to go back.

You know he can’t force me na bumalik dun.

Don’t test his patience and his power Enzo. Kilala mo siya and you of all people know what he is capable of.

Mom, chill. Everything will be ok. I reached for her hand. I know that she is more scared of me going to Amsterdam than me. She is afraid that I would not be allowed to return once I am there. She have her own family but I cannot deny the fact that among her children I am still her favorite.

Everything will be ok? Enzo, I’ve talked to him yesterday and he informed me that you never answered the calls. You ignored everything. What do you want him to do? Come over here and drag you back to Amsterdam? And what about Era? Are you serious with her? You are not allowed…

Mom, stop talking of things that I’m allowed and not allowed to do.

Enzo, Sabi niya ng mahinahon. You know your responsibility and you cannot run away from it forever. You are born to fulfill it. You know that.

I do not want to be like them. When I was younger, before he arrived, I don’t have that responsibility. Why now is he giving it all to me? I don’t want it Mom.

Enzo, I’m sorry. If only I’ve known I should have not allowed him to see you. Kung alam ko lang kung sino siya  hindi na dapat kita pinakilala sa kanya. Pero ayaw ko ring lumaki ka na walang kinikilalang ama Enzo.

I understand Mom. It’s not your fault.

What are you going to do with Era now? If you’re serious with her, don’t drag her into this mess. She seems a good girl.

Muntik na akong tumawa sa sinabi ni Mom. Good girl? If only she knew.

Yes Mom, I wont do that.

You’ve got to be ready to fight for her if you really love her. You know very well that in their eyes she is only a commoner.

I won’t allow them to look down at her.

And Enzo, don’t allow your father to see her.

Yes Mom. I would do exactly the opposite. Dahil si Era lang ang magiging dahilan ko sa kanya why I wanted to stay here longer.

Chapter 13. The Witch Strikes!

Sir, The car is ready.

Let’s go then. Another day. Ayaw ko pang pumasok sa school after all the partying last night but then ano naman ang gagawin ko kung di ako papasok. At least sa school I could find some entertainment.

Rinnnnnnngggggggg…

0906xxxxxxx calling…

0906xxxxxxx calling…

0906xxxxxxx calling…

Hello.

My gahd Enzo, what took you so long to answer the phone. When I call, I expect that it will be answered on its first ring.

Who’s this? I asked just to make sure. Who else have the guts to call me this early just to nag me for not answering the phone on its first ring?

Era, of course. I must admit I really admire the girl’s confidence.

What do you want?

Fetch me at our house. Coding ako.

What? When did I start to be your driver?

Have you forgotten? You’ve agreed to be my slave last night.

Hindi kasama doon ang pagiging driver ko.

So nagrereklamo ka ngayon? Itigil na lang natin to kung ganun. Might as well inform your Mom.

Are you blackmailing me?

No I’m not. Beep. Damn! She cut me off. She dares cut me off!

I redialled her number and it’s busy. She’s not bluffing! She’s really gonna tell my Mom! Damn that girl! I dialled again and thank God nag ring ang phone niya. After ....8 rings….

You’ve changed your mind?

What’s your address?

Papayag ka rin pala ang dami mo pang kaartehan sa katawan. At sinabi niya ang address niya. Did I make a mistake of choosing her? I'll expect you in 30 minutes. And 1 more thing. You call me Panginoon and I’ll call you Alipin.. Wag kang magreklamo. Once nagkamali ka sa pagtawag sa akin paparusahan kita. Naintindihan mo Alipin?

What? That’s ridiculous.

Ayaw mo? Sabihin mo lang madali akong kausap.

Fine!

And don’t talk to me like that. I’m your Panginoon you have to respect me whether you like it or not. Understand?

Fine!

Fine what?

Fine Panginoon.

Good. You’re a fast learner. Don’t be late. And she hanged up but I could hear her laughing her heart out from the other line. Witch!. Damn! Sheeet! What have I gotten myself into?