Chapter 1 - How it all started

It's 27th of July 1995 the day I met the love of my life. I was walking down the street and I was staring at my phone not watching where I was going and suddenly BAM!! I fell onto the ground and all of my stuff fell out of my handbag.

"Oh shit I am so sorry I'm such a clutz." I said to the stranger. " it's ok it happens." He said helping me with my stuff. He helped me up off the ground and introduced himself. " Hi my names Tom, and you are?" He said questioningly.

"I'm Abbi nice to meet you Tom." I said shaking his hand. After a while of talking in the middle of the street he asked " I was wondering if you would like to grab some hot chocolate with me? " 'sure it's getting cold out." I said politely. We walked in the café and it's not until I walked in and sat down with him that I knew who he was.

" omg you're actually the Thomas Delonge from Blink-182, huge fan of yours.. I thought I recognized your voice. Your music really helped me through really rough times." Abbi said looking into Tom's hypnotic eyes. " wow thanks so much!! It's nice knowing that we have a impact on our fan's lives." Tom said grabbing Abbi's hand. "By the way I was wondering if I could get your number by any chance?" Tom asked looking really fucking embarrassed. " well I think you're in luck Mr. Delonge." Abbi smirked and handed him her number. " well it's getting late lets get you home." Tom said grabbing your hand and pulling you to his car. " I also have a roommate." Abbi said happily. "Really Abbi that's cool I can't wait to meet her whats her name?" Tom said mimicking me. "Tia." Abbi said imagining Tia's face when I walk into our flat with 1/3 of blink-182 on my arm.

We got back to my flat and we walk in to see Tia in her pjs passed out on the couch... " aww Abbi why didn't you tell me Tia was adorable in her sleep." Tom asked while picking her up. " meh must have slipped my mind." I say directing him to her bed. Tom puts her down and covers her over gently trying not to wake her up.

"So what do we do now?" Tom asked blushing red as a tomato. " we'll it's too late for you to go home, your'e crashing here tonight." Abbi said as she got all red in the face. "Thank you so much abz, I just was about to ask you if I could." Tom said laughing as we walk out of Tia's bedroom. " so where do you want to sleep, there's the couch or you can share my king size bed with me?" Tom started to contemplate. " I think the best option here is for me to share a bed with you.." Tom said winking. Abbi play punches him in the arm. "Owwwww! That hurt." Tom said yelling so the whole freaking world could hear him. " shut up Tom everyone in the world could have heard you..." Abbi whisper shouted. "Sorry" Tom said laughing. " come on let's go to sleep" Abbi said taking toms hand and leading him to the bedroom.....