The Next Day.. Part 1

Tom's P.O.V

I wake up to Abbi's bedroom to see that she is no longer lying next to me.. Then i heard a loud "BANG!" along with a really girly scream, I ran down the hallway like a maniac to find that Abbi was in the kitchen trying to find a pan to make pancakes. " well good morning beautiful" I laughed while Abbi picked up the kitchenware and put the pan on the stove. " Hey Tom, could you please shake the pancake mix please?" I walked over to her and took the bottle and shook it while she got the oil from the pantry.

" Abz are you ok?!?!? I heard a loud bang and I heard you screaming  so I came to see if your al-" Tia runs into the kitchen and stopped in her tracks as her eyes landed on Tom's. " Tia, to finish your sentence yes I'm alright I was trying to find a pan to cook us all breakfast and all the kitchenware fell everywhere while I was grabbing the pancake mix from the pantry." Abbi said giggling at Tia's gobsmacked reaction. " Tom you've met Tia, But T this is Tom." I introduced them to each other. " It's a pleasure to meet Abbi's apartment buddy." Tom shook Tia's Hand. " You too, Tom" Tia returing the hand gesture.

" Does anyone remember me sleepwalking to my bed last night because I remember falling asleep on the couch and then i woke up in my bed... DID I TELEPORT??" Tia said getting excited. " Sorry to burst your bubble T, but Tom carried you to bed" Abbi said breaking the news to her gentley. " Aww bummer" Tia said grabbing a pancake. " well If it makes you feel any better, since it is absolutely terrible weather outside why dont we all have a lazy day and watch movies??" Tom suggested. "Only if that's ok with you guys if I stay?"     " Of course you can" Tia and Abbi said in unison. "Cool, well lets get started" Tom said running into the lounge room....  

********Hey guys, Abbi here...***********

for anyone who actually reads this story; I love you for it and if you have any suggestions just inbox me or comment below please... im sure to get back to you :)

And another thing I got a co-writer joining me veil82_!!!! Looking forward to working with all of you :)

*********Peace Grease Chicken Nipples??? hehe*********