Chapter 2- The Bedroom Tour

Abbi's P.O.V

I'm walking down the hallway showing the one and only Thomas Delonge my bedroom.. I'm hoping this is going to end well, I open the bedroom door and tom walks in to check it out; he was impressed with how many posters I had. " Nice mixture you've got here babe." Tom says with a cheeky smirk. " I love music, you could say it's my life" I chuckle to myself. My posters were plastered all over the walls. Blink-182 and Green Day posters covered every single wall. " I'm sorry if it creeps you out, you're more than welcome to sleep on the couch if you like." I said disappointed in myself. " no no no abbi i think it's kick-ass, and there's no way I'm sleeping out on the couch by myself.. It looks very scary at night."Tom says reassuring.

" Haha I wouldnt sleep down there either. I walk over to my drawer and get some pj shorts out. I walk into the bathroom and change and wash my face. I tie my long black hair up into a pony-tail and walk out to see Tom in only in his underwear. " Hey which side you sleeping on? Tom asked. " uhh whatever you pick." I say lost for words. " you look really pretty without make-up babe," Tom said blushing. " thanks Thomas are you comfy?"  I asked looking at his tattoos. " I will be when your lying next to me" Tom said while lifting the quilt and patting the side next to him. I laugh and hop into my bed next to him. 

" Goodnight tom, sweet dreams." I said while turning off my lamp, rolling over to sleep. 

" Goodnight Abbi, Thanks so much for letting me crash here tonight" tom said tiredly. 

" That's ok" was the last thing I said before I feel a hand over my waist as Tom's attempt to fall asleep.

" You cheeky devil" I giggled at his actions.

" Is it too much?" Tom asked. 

" no i was expecting it would happen".

" that's alright then because i wasnt going to move anyway." Tom said while snuggling into the crook of my neck.

And we both fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

************************************************************************

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry its kinda short 

its been awhile since i uploaded but I will be uploading more soon xxx

abbzter182 :-)