Lazy Days...

ABBI'S P.O.V

As I watch Tia and Tom run into the lounge-room I continue to make pancakes for everyone. "What are we watching first Tia?" Tom asked with a teenage girl voice. Tia just starts hysterically laughing and then I heard a loud THUMP! I bolted into the lounge to see what was going on... I see Tom looking at a laughing Tia like he has seen a maniac... I look over at Tia who has now stopped laughing. " What the hell is going on here? " I said questioningly. " well Tom pretended to be a teenage girl at a slumber party and I kinda lost it " Tia said with a few giggles.

" I can tell by Tom's reaction" I said laughing and I go back to cooking. " To answer your question Tom, let's watch Mean Girls?" ......... 

" Great choice Mr. Delonge.." Tia giggled to herself... I finished making pancakes and cleaned the dishes.. As I bring out the plate stacked with pancakes.. I saw them watch Mean Girls and they were chilling on the couch together. For some reason it just made me smile. "PANCAKES!" I yelled at them which made them jolt in their seats. " What the fuck abz? " Tom said giggling. " You both were zoned into the movie so I thought it would be fun to yell so I did." I said putting the pancakes down on the coffee table. " You scared me bro." Tia said while nugding me over causing me to fall over. " That's it, you're gonna get it now."