•one•

There he is,the most amazing person in Park Roey's eyes.

She watch him laughing with his friends like she always do. Sometimes she'd try to talk to him but he'll pretend like he didn't hear a thing or just reply coldly, but that's not stopping her and nothing will.

Roey liked him the moment he walked into her Math class two years ago and she believes that the only thing that's missing is in her life is for them to get married while in Jun's point of view only thing missing in his life is her to be gone.G-O-N-E, gone.

Ever since Jun found out that Roey likes him no girls want to date him anymore because they don't want Roey to get mad at them or hurt her feelings since Roey is friends with everyone;students, teachers and other staff of the school.

"Hey Jun look who's watching" Wonwoo teased him.

"Is she coming over?"Jun groaned

"Ani"Mingyu said
"Wait nevermind,she is"He added

Causing Jun to groan more.He stood up from his place gathering his stuff, preapring to leave his friends there.

"Where you going?"Minghao asked

"Anywhere as long as she's not there"Jun replied coldly.

When Jun turned around he saw Roey behind him and she probably heard what he said but he didn't care.This always happen everyday,atleast during lunch. If its class hours she would stare less cause shes to busy focusing on her studies.

Jun just made a two second eye contact and went out where ever he's going.

Roey just stood there blushing because of embarrassment. She don't why she always blush, it should normal for her since it kinda like a daily routne now.She stood there in front of Jun's friends bitting her lower lip.

"Annyeonghaseyo Noona!"The maknae greeted

"Annyeonghaseyo " She replied

"We're sorry about Jun,you know how he is"Mingyu said trying to comfort her

"Ani ! Its fine! I'm used to it anyways plus you know me takes more than words to bring this girl down!"Roey smilied

The boys are amazed at how strong this girl was. Countless of times when Jun would make her feel bad she'll just brush it off like nothing happend and try again.

"Don't worry noona we'll help you to make hyung be soft to you!"Dino exclaimed,the other boys nod is agreement

"Psshh I don't need no help! I got this!"She said making the boys laugh

"Anyways I got to go,class will start soon. Nega Hosh you coming?"She added

"Oh yea! I don't want to be late again! See you later guys!"

As soon as the two left the other guys started packing too.

"I have a plan" Wonwoo said

"What plan?"the shortess said

Wonwoo explain his plan and the other boys agreed without hesitation.

"Ahh I can't wait!"Diva boo said

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Oh men not again!"