•bonus chapter 1•

"Jagiya! Are you ready?" Jun called

"In a minute!" Roey said

Today Jun and Roey are celebrating their 8 years of being together, yes you read that right 8 years of being together.

Roey looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out of her and Jun's bedroom -the have been living together for 3 years now-.

"Lets go!" Roey said to her boyfriend

"Wow you look beautiful tonight, well you always look beautiful" Jun said taking Roey's hand

"You don't look bad yourself too" Roey told Jun

"This way princess" Jun said taking Roey out the front door of their apartment.

"So where are you taking me?" Roey asked

"Surprise, and I'm pretty sure you haven't been here before. I asked Jana "Jun said making Roey laugh and remembering the memory from the past.

The two got down and got in Jun's car and drove for half an hour before arriving at a fancy restaurant .

"Ah I've heard this before. I've always wanted to go here, Thank you Jun" Roey said kissing her boyfriends cheeks

"I know" Jun smirked "Let's go now shall we?"

Roey nod and they went in sitting where there's not much people and where they get to talk a bit loud.

Roey and Jun enjoyed celebrating their anniversary; they ordered delicious food, told each other stories, making jokes and so much more now the two are by the balcony just looking up the sky watching the stars twinkle.

"Take my hand" Jun said extending his hand to Roey

Roey took Jun's hand before saying.

"I love you Jun"

"I love you too Roey and that's why I want to spend the rest of life with you"Jun said looking down at Roey.

"What do you mean by that? Are you gonna kidnap me?"Roey said in a playful way

"Cause if you are, take me" She added

"I'm not gonna kidnap you but I'll steal your last name and replace it with mine," Jun started letting go of Roey and kneeling down in front of her "Park Roey,from the moment I met you I hated you." Jun started

"Gee thanks" Roey said

"But then with the help of our friends and a couple of fishes I realized that I wanna be with you. I don't want anyone taking you away from me. I just want you to be mine because without you I am nothing, I am nobody. Park Roey you are my life you are my everything, now I ask you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and make your last name be Wen?" Jun finished showing a shining diamond ring.

Roey stood there tears streaming down her face.

"Yes Jun, Yes!" Roey said taking the ring and kissing Jun in his lips.

"I'm engaged!" Roey said breaking the kiss and putting the ring on.

Jun stood up from his place and hugged the jumping girl.

"I promise to take care of you and love you with all my heart!" Jun said

"I promise too" Roey said looking into Jun's eyes

"Now where's my gift?" Jun asked

"How about we go home and I'll show you" Roey winked at Jun.

"Let's go then" Jun said

"Brilliant"

__________________________

A/N:

I'm backkkkkkkk

Hope you guys like this one and I also want to tell you that I posted the first part of F.O.R just check out my profile if you want to read it.

Thank youuuu!!!

habba nice day or night

toomanysurnames