The Confession

For @sourapple446

"Kyo! Dinner is ready!" Tohru yelled to get Kyo to wake up.

Kyo opened the door and walked down the stairs. He looked half asleep and about to pass out.

"Kyo, are you okay?" Tohru asked.

"Yeah. Just really tired." It was raining outside so Kyo felt very tired. Kyo sat down and Tohru handed him fried fish.

"Remember that we're going to the beach tomorrow!" Shigure said.

"Ha. I totally forgot about that." Yuki said.

"I'm not going into that damn water. Also let's hope it doesn't rain, it might be light now but if it starts to rain tomorrow we're going home." Kyo said.

"Sounds fair." Shigure said.

They ate and started packing for the beach. They decided to get a hotel and stay for a day.

| Kyo POV|

Maybe if that damn rat and Shigure don't get in me and Tohru's way we can have some alone time and finally be physical.

I started to think about Tohru in a bikini and her curves. I slapped my head to get the perverted thoughts out of my mind.

I don't know if I should even think about this. Tohru doesn't seem like she would give in easily. I've seen her in her period, not a day to mess with her. But still she's so beautiful and she has and amazing body. I mean I've seen her with a bikini on and she's like a D cup. Her school and regular clothes don't make them look very big.

I slapped my head and tried to get the thoughts out of my mind. Again she's pure and innocent so I should not think of her like a slut.

|Out Of Kyo POV|

Kyo jumped as he heard a knock on the door.

"Kyo can I come in!?" Tohru asked.

"Uh... Yeah!" She opened the door.

"I have a question to ask you. "Tohru said.

" What is it?".

"Well I was hoping that we can share a hotel room together."Tohru said.

"Um... Sure I mean why wouldn't we?" Kyo asked.

"Well... It's Yuki. He confessed to me."

No one knew that Tohru and Kyo were a thing.

"What?! When!?" Kyo yelled.

"Just now and right now I wanted to get my mind off of it." Tohru started to cry.

Kyo hugged Tohru. His hug made Tohru feel better. Kyo had very soft hands and was very warm. Somehow it made Tohru cry even more.

"I love you, Tohru." Kyo said.

"I love you you too!"Tohru cried.

Tohru stopped crying and headed to her room and finished packing. Kyo fell on his bed and wanted to slap and punch Yuki so hard but Tohru doesn't like it when they fight so he held back. Soon after, he fell asleep.
_______________________________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter but tomorrow I will put something longer. I'm just having a little writers block but I'm getting more ideas. BYE!!❤❤