Cheer Up

Kyo POV

I ran out of Yuki's room to find Tohru.

I checked her room, the kitchen, outside, but I couldn't find her any where.

Wait, the roof.

I ran to the entrance of the ladder and climbed up.

There she was. Sitting on the roof like nothing happened.

"There you are." I said.

"I can see why you come up here. It's very peaceful." She said, but she didn't look at me. She just closed her eyes and took deep breaths.

"Uh... Yeah. What happened with you and Yuki?" I asked.

Why did I just fuckin ask that?

"He pissed me off." Tohru said.

"Wow! You just said a bad word." I said suprised.

"Well I'm sorry but he did. All the time, he gets onto you and me with the dating stuff. I'm getting tired of the little Bitch."

I'm gonna have to get used to the new language.

"At least I know you have some back bone." I said. Really awkwardly.

"Yea. I guess so." Tohru said

She turned to me and did that silly smile she always does.

I leaned in for a kiss. I pulled her chin to me and filled the gap. She put her arms around my neck and I put mine across her waist, just a little lower than the equator.

Then the kiss got a little heated.

She pulled away and pushed me onto the roof's surface. Tohru climbed on top of me and kissed my lips roughly.

I slid my tongue across her bottom lip so I could 'politely' enter. She parted her lips and I slipped my tongue into her mouth.

Our tongues fought each other until she pulled away.

She stood up and took off her shirt. Her D cups jiggled as I rolled her over so I was on top of her.

I kissed her neck leaving hickeys and bite marks. I kissed all over until I found her trigger. She moaned as I kissed her collar bone.

"Kyo... Please. I can't wait anymore." As she said that I felt her legs shake.

I pulled her legs open and touched her pink panties.

"You're soaked." I whispered into her ear.

I rubbed her through her panties as moans slipped out of her mouth. I slipped my finger into her entrance and moved in and out.

"K-Kyo!" Tohru moaned.

I slid my other hand around her back and unclipped her bra.
I leaned in and sucked on her breasts.

She moaned uncontrollably as I played with her clit.

"Kyo. I'm gonna cum!" She moaned.

I pulled out my fingers.

"Wait for me." I whispered into her ear.

I took off my shirt and took off my pants. Tohru crawled over to my boxers and pulled them down.

She took my erection and stroked it. I groaned in pleasure. She took her mouth and deep throated me.

Ah! It feels so good.

I pulled her off of me and placed her on top of my member.
She slid down it and pulled herself up and down riding my member.

Her moans were like music to my ears, making me harden more and more.

"Tohru. I'm gonna cum." I said.

"Me too."

We both cam at the same time. We layed down next to each other for a few seconds. I got up and started to put on my clothes with her soon doing the same thing.

After we were done, we climbed down the ladder.

"Thanks for cheering me up." Tohru said kissing my cheek.

She ran to her room with a skip in her step. I just chuckled and walked to my room falling asleep.

This was mature. I know, but... I love it okay.