In the Hotel

For @sourapple446

Aka - a very mature scene in this chapter. Read at your own risk. I recommend not to read this chapter if not mature enough.

Kyo and Tohru cuddled in the back of the car. Shigure pulled down the mirror and looked at Kyo and Tohru.

"Well ain't that something? You don't see Kyo doing this often." Shigure said.

"Will you shut up and keep your eyes on the road?"Yuki said. Kyo and Tohru feel asleep in the back.

" We're here!"Shigure yelled.

Kyo and Tohru woke up.

"Why the hell do you always have to scream?! "Kyo said. They got their stuff and headed in. Kyo and Tohru went to their room and Yuki and Shigure went to theirs. Tohru took the key and opened the door.

" Omg! "Tohru said. The room was very nice and big. There was two beds and a TV.

" Eh... It's nice "Kyo said. Kyo opened the bathroom door.

"At least it has a decent bathroom. "Kyo said. Tohru sat on the bed near the window.

"They're soft!"Tohru said. Kyo dropped his stuff on the bed closest to the bathroom.

"I'm going to change." Tohru said.

"*sigh*Take your time." Kyo whispered. Tohru unzipped her bag and grabbed her clothes. She walked to the bathroom.

This is the bad scene.

|Tohru POV|

I opened the bathroom door and closed it. I sat my stuff on the sinks counter. I took of my bikini top and my bottoms. I looked through my pile of clothes and found my bra and underwear. I put them on. As I was putting my panties I accidentally touched my clit and couldn't contain myself. I sat on the toilet and pulled my underwear down. I felt myself. I let out a moan by accident. I didn't stop as it felt so good. I started to think about Kyo. I moaned a loud moan at the thought. I guess Kyo heard.

"Tohru? Are you okay?" Kyo said through the door. I didn't respond. I moaned continually.

"Tohru. I'm coming in." Kyo said.

"No!"I whispered. Kyo opened the door. His eyes widened.

" Kyo, Kyo, I can't stop! "I said.

|Kyo POV|

There I saw it. Tohru masturbating. Her moans made my hormones act up. Her entrance so pink.

" Kyo, come here." Tohru said. I walked over to her, and to be honest I was scared. She took her left arm and put it across my neck.

"I want you." Is all I heard Tohru said before kissing me.

She moaned in my mouth. I lifted my arm to her back and unhooked her bra and I took off her underwear. She pulled away and pulled off her bra. There they were. Two, big breasts. I put my hands on Tohru's breasts and moved them in circular motions.

Tohru moaned as I licked her buds. She was still playing with herself.

"Kyo, I can't wait any more. I want you!" Tohru said.

"Are you sure? I don't want hurt you."I said.

" Please. Please. "Tohru whispered. I took pulled pants and underwear off. Tohru took her hands and rubbed my member. Her warm hands made it feel better. I felt her tongue lip my tip. I moaned a little bit. She sucked it. It felt so good.

" Tohru I can't hold back much longer! "I said. Tohru opened her legs and stopped sucking. I put my member inside of Tohru slowly. Tohru groaned.

" Does it hurt? "I asked.

" Please keep going!"Tohru said. I stuck it all the way inside of her. I heard her moaning as I pushed it in and out. She moaned loudly. I put my hands on her breasts.

"Harder!" Tohru said. I did what she said and went harder.

"I-I'm gonna... Cum!"Tohru said.

"Me too." I said. I pulled my member out of her and cam. I saw her getting so wet. I went over to her and licked her entrance. Tohru moaned. After a few more licks I stopped. Tohru sat there panting and moaning. I put my clothes back on and handed her her clothes. She took them and I walked out of the bathroom.

|No ones POV|

Kyo sat on the bed and laid there. Tohru came out of the bathroom in a t-shirt and a skirt. Kyo could see that Tohru was still wet as it was running down her legs.

"Huh... It won't stop?" Kyo said

________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. I'm sorry but it was M but next one will be more clean. Also I'm not sure I'm going to update all of next week. Sorry...